Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dushdavj

I know that pressing the up and down volume controls at the same time on ... Apple iPad forum

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Screen Capture

Advertisement

I know that pressing the up and down volume controls at the same time on the Blackberry Playbook takes a screen capture, so I thought that the IPad should have a similar function, but for the life of me I couldn't find it. I was reading through PCW recently and found the following posted by By Patrick Miller, PCWorld Mar 15, 2011 7:00 pm and thought I should share it for those of you who like me occasionally take snapshots of the screen.

Take a screenshot of whatever is on the screen: Press Home and the sleep/wake button simultaneously. The screenshot will automatically appear among your photos.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Thanks, Dave. Us iPhone/iPad users already knew that.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    You tech guys, I should have asked, I had been trying to find it on my wife's IPad2 and had asked my daughter if she knew since she uses an IPad and is pretty techy, but she hadn't had the need so didn't find out.
    RogerG likes this.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2