Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yes, the on-screen keyboard is nice and while I have the BT keyboard I have ... Apple iPad forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Advertisement

Yes, the on-screen keyboard is nice and while I have the BT keyboard I have not used it yet. The device is much different than I ever expected it to be.
    When I went to reply to a text message and picked up my iPhone the screen felt soooooo tiny and weird. It's funny but the iPad screen and size is nice.

It's sort of like going from the Pearl to iPhone and then back to the Pearl.

The iPad is going to be great for several things and compliment my iPhone very well. Surfing the web on the iPad is sweet, the browser loads fast and the pinch and zoom is so fast and smooth.

I can see why Apple left out some features. There is a need for users to learn and see and experience and not shock. Like the first iPhone it lacked certain things that could easily have been included. I like it and it's better than what i expected. Reading on it and navigation is great. it's been 7 hours of constant use and the battery is just now at 45%.

Over the next few days I will get a better idea of how good the battery is. Netflix and ABC TV work great, the video is nice.
    I am also surprised about how well the speakers work. They are not as good as my laptop speakers but very close.

It's a solid device, the weight is even and there has been no heat like you can generate when using other devices.

So far so good.

For business users it is the best product to purchase. The iPad has allowed me as an inbound marketing professional to manage many areas of my business with a new level of productivity. Specifically the element of social media. The iPad gives more freedom to manage and develop social media from anywhere you are.

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    Lots of people knocking it, which is cool.
    Then seeing those same people slowly change their mind as they actually spend more then 5 minutes using one lol.
    Be a hater, that's cool. But give it a honest try first. Give it an hour. I fell in love with mine.
    Sent from my iPad

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have been a blackberry user for ever. I needed a new laptop and decided to give the iPad a try. Wow am I ever glad I did. What a machine. It will not replace my desktop, but for my second device it's great. I am using for email, web surfing, photos, music and it's great. The battery life is sick just keeps going. The iPad lasts longer than my daughters macbook pro. I like the fact of the ipads portability. I take it everywhere with me. So for my purposes it's a lot more than a iPod touch!!!!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Please stop torturing me. Mine doesn't ship until next week.
    Last edited by BHP77; 06-13-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3
    My daughter switched phones with me yesterday. She took my Bold and gave me her iPhone. After using the iPad for 2 weeks the iPhone screen seems sooooooo small. It's just really weird going from the iPad to the iPhone. It takes me a couple of seconds to get used to the iPhone again. BHP77 you are going to love this device. Make sure you give us your thoughts.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Yes, I'm also interested in what your impressions are. It's so nice to grab onto at any time and use easily to read, watch, listen or reply to with.
    Being a great reader I'm finding out more and more. Speaking of reading I need to go update the iPad Apps thread with some more Apps. They have passed the 10,000 mark now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123