Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

I'm looking forward to the next iPad. I'm not a big tablet guy, but having ... Apple iPad forum

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I'm looking forward to the next iPad. I'm not a big tablet guy, but having a retina display that big is going to be awesome.

I have one of those WebOS tablets that I use to tinker with, I have it dual booting with android and it's ok but of course laggy as hell whenever I'm messing with the android side.

I would like to get one for my daughter so I can download some of those books so I can give her lessons during the summer.

maxrfon no está en línea Stack level 1
    @Capdot.

I just said what i think, and now if you read your and my messages - your will lookmore like a mad man rambling.

Especially for you, genius:
    I am not an english man and not even living in an english speaking country, so i can allow myself to do mistypings. But can you speak my (any other) language, smarty?

"Agiotage" in my language means making people red hot to want something.

FYI Apple says that and it obviously is a part of the Apple's sales tricks.

For mega smart Capdot i repeat:
    I say people wait for JAILED device: means a device that you can use with huge limitations (comparing to an other device of same level/price) OTB.
    Which means i can't do even basic things of i should be able to do using such a powerfull device. OK?
    EX:Save attachment to PC, Copy files in both directions iDevice<->PC (without thirdparty apps), erase photos or saved pictures, (advanced) change the funny icons, that the Apple designers think everybody loves, write my own scripts/apps(low level) ...
    the list would be huge and depends on type of user of the iDevice, but every layer of users - programmers and "email readers" complain.
    So of which side is the iOS is good??

For me, buying a 1.2Ghz PC with funny icons and huge OS on board to read email, browse internet and play a limited amount of nice games only - no sense.
    For such requirements a Nokia smartphone of a stone age would be good enough. So why then to buy an iPad?
    Wait unpatiently and like an idiot stay in line in front of a shop(sometimes whole night LOL) to wait the open time to buy it? Is this not mad??
    It's a cheap piss of a joke! LOL

For example, the App store is not available in some countries, paying by credit cards is not accepted from some countries, some people hate (read don't trust) credit cards(!), so people cannot even buy a soft to view a doc file they get in an email attachment....

Androids are quickly forgotten because people start using it after buying it, and the iDevices are always in minds because people are always waiting for fixes and improvements from next iDevice.

But.. Yes, i'll buy it, though, for my daughter; it's a good toy for a 12 years girl i'd say! She likes how it looks when we use the ipad2 as her electronic photoframe.

So, Capdot, do yourself a favour, clean the thread of your excreta.

@All: Guys, i am not going to live on this forum just to reply such stupid comments. So let the dogs bark after my comments, but i, an iDevice hater, am quit

PS:I do not care if you guys have a good laugh, I will laugh more.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    bubuy
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    OK. Let's get back on the original topic. No need to reply about which device is better. I'll be extremely interested in what the iP3 has to offer. I love my iPad 1, and the 3 should be fantastic.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Holy ****. Someone other than me pissed a fAndroid off. LMAO.

I especially love the I speak English as a second language so that automatically makes me smarter. LMFAO.
    chokem likes this.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Back on topic. Even more evidence showed up today suggesting Sharp as the screen supplier. This is going to get very interesting in the next few weeks.

AllThingsD posting that March 7th as the event date. Although no word from Apple yet.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I saw the March 7th date and info posted. I hope it turns out to be true or close. I'd be a little surprised at Quad core so I'm a little reserved on what to expect. The Machine is at work and it's so hard to really know what will make the cut.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Agiotage: the business of buying and selling the curreneies of various countries by taking advantage of differences in rates of exchange. — agio, n.

That's from the dictionary, cupcake.

So what if people want to stand in line on their own time and spend their own money on something they like. I've seen people stand in line for all kinds of things, but even as a child I understood that if it brings them joy then it's worth their time. You, like so many angry people can't understand this so you bash and criticize.

Your statements are silly and child like. You keep on believing what you want and keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better.

You could have saved yourself the time instead you chose to defend your fragile pride. So... Keep swinging your fists in the dark, sweetie. It's cute.
    BHP77 likes this.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    WSJ just confirms LTE and Quad Core.

CAN'T WAIT!
    Last edited by srl7741; 02-14-2012 at 01:21 AM.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    IPad3 which has not had all the specifications on it released yet, other than having a better screen resolution and may be faster WHY?? My daughter had the IPad 1 given her last Christmas, then the IPad 2 was released which I bought for my wife, both can run the same apps, both are being used, one has a camera one doesn’t; my wife hardly uses the camera. Others at my office have just got an IPad2, should they all rush out and buy another shinier gadget?
    I know it is about the Apps, there are many PC programs that are more powerful and work better but cost so much more, that I fully understand people buying Apps, especially price wise (spend $2.99 on something and you can happily through it away, spend $500 on something and it had better work and work well!!!@!!)
    So good luck to you all when you sell your IPad2’s and buy your IPad3’s I hope that there is a significant enough improvement to warrant spending the money and that the IPAD4 and 5 are even better
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

PIN/ID
    Retired
    If any of the rumored release dates are true that would indicate this week we will see invitations sent out for an even next week. Anyone think we will see something mid week?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Things are looking that way.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    The Apple faithful will rejoice.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Well? THAT didn't take long.

Link to press release for Apple's iPad3 event.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    LOL! Was just about to post that myself.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast