Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 90
Like Tree14Likes

Originally Posted by maxrfon I don't like ipads, iphones.... I love android, because i can ... Apple iPad forum

  1. #16
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
    I don't like ipads, iphones.... I love android, because i can write any utilities myself and use it. So let apple blow itself up but ipad/iphone will never be the top product. Yes, i mean the TOP product, because it could be a top seller thanks to agiotage and people who wait to see a next jalied (read useless) device LOL but for people who once have used a good phone/pad with Android OS the iOS/iProducts will never be the top again.
    But, i couldn't say that about the Mac OS though..

    JaO

    Max
    PS: Writting here just because the forum robot wants to make sure i am not a bot LOL
    well,you "liked" this post of an obvious apple/iphone hater who said he don't like iphones...

    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Well, since i do use iOS and Android simultaneously I tend to agree. I have nothing against either, but admit that Android, for me, still answers my needs more completely. No laughing matter, this.

    then you said you tend to agree with this post...

    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Funny how my criticism of anything leads you to think that may be a reason for not using it. Hell, I love them all. And criticize them all. And when I criticize it doesnt mean I don't like them. Quite the contrary.
    And then again, I like to have them all. And use them all. And keep an open unobnoxious mind open. That way I feel more comfortable when I opinionate.
    ...and now you say you love them all... o well I'll just continue to voice my "obnoxious" mind but I'll be damned if i use something I don't like just so I can feel more comfortable about criticizing it.
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  2. #17
    Delfim's Avatar
    Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Posts
    14,886
    ^^^ different strokes for different folks.

  3. #18
    maxrfon's Avatar
    maxrfon no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Why is my no so smiling face in srl's post? Hmmmm. That one made me have to do a double take. And maxrfon, I've had a "good" android device, and it does NOT hold a candle to my i4S.
    Well, i am not intend to argue here
    Everyone has own right to stick to an opinion, so you are welcome!
    But i would like to note, that i was saying about a GOOD android device, excluding the Chinese toys sold everywhere.


    And.. if you were a programmer, willing to tune a little little bit of your lovely idevice you would need to wait the Apple to command it's "fake devs" to release a semi-working prog, aka a jailbreak, even to change the icons you look at for a few years.... Till then you will watch a "childish" screen on an useless piece of 600 bux Unless you spend such a money just to make calls and text?!?!

    I prefer to get all out of what i buy and if i buy a PC with Cell phone inside i want to use both without any silly limits.
    Otherwise i would buy a cheap cell phone and a nice Mac and tether the phone... much better combination!

    Anyway, piece to all

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    PIN/ID
    Apple
    Posts
    1,749
    I love this guy, it's like Jay and Del rolled into one

  5. #20
    chokem's Avatar
    chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Posts
    11,481
    Wow, just wow.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

  6. #21
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Glad to see Del is the only unobnoxious one on here
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  7. #22
    maxrfon's Avatar
    maxrfon no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8

    I love english, btw. One one sound and so many meaning piece or piss or pees whatever!
    I meant to write peace LOL

  8. #23
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Posts
    6,673
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post

    I love english, btw. One one sound and so many meaning piece or piss or pees whatever!
    I meant to write peace LOL
    could have just said piss to all
    lighten up...life's too short

    my favorite cydia apps and hacks

  9. #24
    maxrfon's Avatar
    maxrfon no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    could win a jackpot but haven't any yet

  10. #25
    Delfim's Avatar
    Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Posts
    14,886
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    I love this guy, it's like Jay and Del rolled into one
    LOL. We come in packs of threes, but like wolves we stand alone too, no problems... yummy lambs abound.
    BHP77 likes this.

  11. #26
    srl7741's Avatar
    srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2006
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Posts
    6,359
    I knew I should have titled this thread a little more specific.

  12. #27
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    You can change it, Steve.

  13. #28
    srl7741's Avatar
    srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2006
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Posts
    6,359
    Yes but it would severely reduce the comic relief
    Delfim likes this.

  14. #29
    Delfim's Avatar
    Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Posts
    14,886
    I like Steve's spirit...

  15. #30
    Capdot's Avatar
    Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,958
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrfon View Post
    I don't like ipads, iphones.... I love android, because i can write any utilities myself and use it. So let apple blow itself up but ipad/iphone will never be the top product. Yes, i mean the TOP product, because it could be a top seller thanks to agiotage and people who wait to see a next jalied (read useless) device LOL but for people who once have used a good phone/pad with Android OS the iOS/iProducts will never be the top again.
    But, i couldn't say that about the Mac OS though..

    JaO

    Max
    PS: Writting here just because the forum robot wants to make sure i am not a bot LOL
    Ramblings from a mad man...

    First you say that Apple will never be "top product" then you close by saying that iOS will never be top product again.

    Apple sells products because they are solid devices not because of "agiotage" which is actually the selling of foreign currencies.

    Then you go on about people waiting for the next "jailed device" once again you completely forget that people also wait for Android devices too but are quickly forgotten.

    Do yourself a favor and stop putting yourself on a pedestal because of the products you use. Also, don't derail a thread again with feeble ramblings.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •