Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like ... Apple iPad forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

How can you use Tethwr to connect the iPad? That's the issue

Haven't had a lot of opportunity to use my pad yet.

Question tho. If I set up my email on the pad as well as the phone am I going to run into problems with mail not being delivered to a device or PC? All but two accounts are IMAP or Exchange

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

How can you use Tethwr to connect the iPad? That's the issue
    OK, I'm guessing that tether is a app that you have to physically connect the BB to the other device? If that's so then she'll need to get a app that will let here turn the cello signal into a wifi broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Question tho. If I set up my email on the pad as well as the phone am I going to run into problems with mail not being delivered to a device or PC? All but two accounts are IMAP or Exchange
    No, it will be delivered to all of them. If you check it on your iPhone then a while later go to your iPad to view the message; it will be there but more than likely be read already and not showing a notification for that particular email.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Yea Tether requires both an app on the PC and device.

Thanks for the other info on emails

jamesdenoil no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have ipad 2 and I bought it a month ago and since then I am using it like crazy kid.......i play games on my ipad2 all the tym....m luving it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123