Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

No time at all. The iPad is really easy to type on because the virtual ... Apple iPad forum

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337

Advertisement

No time at all. The iPad is really easy to type on because the virtual keyboard is as big as a regular keyboard. As long as you can lay it somewhere you can type pretty quickly. I use two hands and I type super quick!

It's easier than a normal touchscreen phone because of the size of the keys.
    Last edited by smooth10; 02-06-2011 at 04:02 PM.

CathyDuncan no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ahan, that's pretty good to know about. Can you please name the brand of that keyboard. I'd also love to buy that one, because I usually feel uncozy with my current keyboard.

guoxiaoheather no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have no, nor i need

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just got one today! Can't wait to start exploring with it!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by guoxiaoheather View Post
    I have no, nor i need
    LMAO at the guy with two posts.

Please come with more than that.

boika2011 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yes I have, this is my one 64GB Verizon MiFi.
    I replaced my floor tiles with porcelain tiles

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    My ipad was the first Apple product I ever owned. Didn't think I would ever buy one and then one day I was in Best Buys and fell in love. Wife said I could get one but I walked out. Next day went back in there and said to myself if they still have any I will get one. This was a time when the 3g model just came out that week and all sold fast. Well they had one open boxed for a lower price which was only an open box. A guy got it took it home, didn't set it up and returned it to get the 3g model so I got a new ipad at a little but lower price so it was like it was meant to be. Love it but you know I don't use it very much

kathryn0915 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hello Guys and gurlys!!!

Been awhile since i posted - not much going on in my world...except NOW!!! i got an ipad 2-32gb wi-fi enabled....NO 3g... luv that thing...the one question i do have is that i have tether - which i won frm here!!! i am using the tether now as i type - we are on our way back to Texas and am using my bb-torch to connect to internet...really wish i could be using the ipad - and if i had the tether - i am sure i could...was reading on tether forum about another site - conectify - that could be used like the tether app...anyone used it??? thx...btw - luv luv luv the ipad!!! thx kathryn
    Last edited by kathryn0915; 12-27-2011 at 03:22 PM.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey Kathryn, welcome back! Congrats on the iPad! Got mine recently, too!

I'm not aware of any tethering apps that can be used with the iPad unless it's jailbroken.

Somebody else can correct me if I'm wrong, however.

what is jailbroken?

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Jailbreaking Apple devices opens the device to other apps/tweaks that make life more fun with the Apple devices. The problem is that the iPad 2 cannot currently be jailbroken.
    Jailbreaking is a simple, easy to use hack that gives you an icon called "Cydia". This is a place where you can get thousands of things to put on your devices from themes, ringtones, apps, etc.
    I'm sure there's a better explanation so someone can help me out and chime in.

Jailbreaking is basically "freeing" an iDevice of many of the limitations of its stock iOS.

well when yall gonna figure out how to do it??? lol??? i have NO clue of software...just luv using the devices!!! i am on my laptop now, which is tethered to my bb-torch...with the ipad on my lap for safe keeping...i le4arn soooo much from the forum!!! would greatly appreciate any other ideas if anyones got any...btw - what a bout the connectify (app) - it was mentioned on the tether site - was curious if anyone here has used it???

Looks like with Connectify, you have to have a 3G connection in order to use it as a WiFi hotspot, so maybe if you're connected via Tether and you have Connectify on your laptop, you could use your iPad? Dunno, but worth a shot!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    What are you trying to do??? I'm lost.

You have tether for BB so use it to connect your iPad to. Then you can use your iPad.

If you're looking to find a app to use the iPads connection with, don't waste your time. Your's is WiFi only. So any app, jailbroken or not isn't going to do you any good.

Welcome back. Let us know what other questions you have.

Roger , how are you liking yours??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast