Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bold 9650, Bold 9700, Bold 9780 8 Icon Riser Bottom Dock Custom Colored 6.1 Icons ... Bold 9700 Themes forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Observation Deck Custom OS6

Advertisement

Bold 9650, Bold 9700, Bold 9780

8 Icon Riser Bottom Dock
    Custom Colored 6.1 Icons
    Custom Walls by WebDesign and PapaMag
    Screen Transitions

Buy Now

Last edited by PapaMag; 05-10-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Wow Craig, that is sweet! Makes me want to go back to a 9700 just for the theme-one of your nicest IMO.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Thanks chokem this home wallpaper kinda slapped me in the face when I first saw it and immediately thought the rising icons would fit nicely as well. Hey I sold one so that makes it worth the effort, there's at least 3 of us that likes it. I'm running it on my bold for now as well

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    I'd like to buy this theme, but the link takes me to a weird Mobihand page that doesn't even let me select my device.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Laura, Craig will be along soon to help you out. Nice theme, huh?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Awesome theme, C!

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I see a spot on your screen shot that says select device, does it not work?

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaMag View Post
    I see a spot on your screen shot that says select device, does it not work?
    No. I cannot scroll down to the button to click after entering my device. You can see from my screenshot that is chopped off.

I tried just going to Mobihand's page and searching for your theme, but it did not show up. I also tried searching for all apps from you as a developer and no luck there either.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Ok I have been in both places on my device and pc. Your screenshot looks like it's from your pc. Once I have logged in it gives me the options of selecting because I chose my device as a bold. From my device it is the same thing. If I type in the search papamagsbbthemes it brings up all of my bold themes for my device.. I have not had this issue before so I have a support ticket in with mobihand and waiting for an answer back.

If all fails you can register at my site, click on the donate button and I will send you a pm with the ota link in it, although I don't like asking stackers to do this. I think this has something to do with the AppVerse thing MobiHand has going, that's what pops up when I hit the link and then I have to go searching for my theme as well.

I do appologize because I would like you to purchase this as well.

Are you trying this from your device as well? I'm not to familiar with how mobihand works because I don't purchase anything from them

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    no more
    Ok I have been in both places on my device and pc. Your screenshot looks like it's from your pc. Once I have logged in it gives me the options of selecting because I chose my device as a bold. From my device it is the same thing. If I type in the search papamagsbbthemes it brings up all of my bold themes for my device.. I have not had this issue before so I have a support ticket in with mobihand and waiting for an answer back.

If all fails you can register at my site, click on the donate button and I will send you a pm with the ota link in it, although I don't like asking stackers to do this. I think this has something to do with the AppVerse thing MobiHand has going, that's what pops up when I hit the link and then I have to go searching for my theme as well.

I do appologize because I would like you to purchase this as well.

Are you trying this from your device as well? I'm not to familiar with how mobihand works because I don't purchase anything from them
    Thanks for your help.

I usually do not purchase from my device, since I've done that before and got OS 5 versions of apps or other issues with the wrong apps. I will wait to hear from you after you get a response from Mobihand re: your trouble ticket.

I am not a member of AppVerse, but I do prefer Mobihand for app purchases, rather than AppWorld.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I guess I'm just slow, if I click on the link it takes me to the theme, from there I have to click on papamagsbbtheme and it takes me to every theme I have on mobihand. At this point I am logged into my mobihand account and can add any theme to my shopping cart.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Here is the screen I get when clicking the link

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    no more
    I guess I'm just slow, if I click on the link it takes me to the theme, from there I have to click on papamagsbbtheme and it takes me to every theme I have on mobihand. At this point I am logged into my mobihand account and can add any theme to my shopping cart.
    Your link just gives me that huge page. I tried just logging in to Mobihand from their site and then searching for your themes. I see 46 of them for the 9700, but not the Observation Deck theme. I even changed my device to the 9780, and then I only see 2 themes.

PIN/ID
    no more
    Here is the screen I get when clicking the link

I cannot log in to my account using your link. There is no log in area on the huge screen I get when I use your link.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    go to papamagsbbthemes, then do a search for Observation Deck Custom OS6 and it should bring it up it works for me every time

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast