Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

First of all, thanks to each and every one of you guys and gals that ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

rudedog no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

First of all, thanks to each and every one of you guys and gals that take the time to create the themes you post here on Stack! All of you deserve kudos times ten on all your hard work and effort! As far as asking for themes with pics that WE want, its all fine and dandy but I have to slightly disagree on that due in part that I, myself, feel a true artist's work comes from their heart and eye for detail. Who are we, the lowly consumers, to tell u, the artists, how to do your great works of art? No one told Michaelangelo how to paint the ceiling? It wouldn't be fair to u if we told u how and what to use to make a theme. That's treating u all like puppets...and we the puppeteers. The greatest works of art come from those who create them from the heart. Thank u Stacker artists! Thank u for blessing us all with your masterpieces! We truly do appreciate u! As I've said before, "THEME ON"!!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Ok, then why do people ask us to change our work of art?

Those are the ones that don't appreciate good art when its right in front of them. If the change is so they can have it on their phone, like me (cause a lot of nice themes are made for different phones and OSs), that's a compliment to u the theme maker. I understand your point of view when they ask to change the pic and do this and that to the icons or make it zen instead of bottom dock. That, to me, is changing your art. Its not your creation anymore. Being asked to make it available for someone's phone, however, that's keeping your art intact and still your own original. I feel for u guys. All of u. Don't feel under appreciated cause you're not. From the rookie theme maker to the pro, thank u, thank u, thank u. I'm sorry about those who don't appreciate your art, but I can guarantee that 90% of the Stackers here love your themes just the way they are. Thanks again and THEME ON!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Those silly theme junkies lol... j/k but not really
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Finally!!! Someone who had the cojones to say something! Yes, we love to do what we do. yes, we have no problem taking requests. Just dont, please, dont push it. We may be working on other themes. and thats if we are not dealing with work, school, home etc.....
    And please have boundaries. please dont pm us to ask if its done yet. we will post it when its done and we will contact you to let you know.

Thank You Pinstack
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

SoarinEagles no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've made myself a few themes and found out hard way how much time can go into one theme.
    What was most amusing was that as soon as decided to post it .... my very first theme (it was even titled "My first theme") the first response I got was some guy asking me to change this, change that and then requesting a 2nd theme from me in the same post.
    You gotta laugh at people sometimes.

My approach would be to simply ignore the rude requests and pretend that person never posted or pm'ed the request in the first place.

I think it was raton that said it best ..... you dont like the theme I posted then move on and find one you like.

Thanks to all the themers for enhancing everyones bb experience!

Agreed, SoarinEagles! Raton did say it best! Who are we to ask the themers, as you call yourselves, to make changes to your themes? U don't like it, don't download it! If u like it, respect the hardwork of the themer and leave a thanks and kudos! Its a simple process. Can't understand what makes that so hard to do. Put it this way: would u go to Bplay and ask them to change a theme they're selling just so its to your liking? U don't have a choice there. Why do it here? Don't bite the hand that feeds u. That's my motto.

cestlavie77 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks to all of you who put forth such effort into making FREE themes to share with your fellow stackers!! It's truly appreciated!! I've downloaded many themes and cannot believe how much talent you guys have!! Thanks for sharing.. and for putting up with the bs that you endure!! I have ZERO talent/imagination for this kind of thing so a huge THANK YOU to you all!! Keep up the amazing work!!

Cheers!!

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    To all theme creators, you guys are doing awesome job. Keep up the great work, my hat to you guys and gals.

beLLa16 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    i think you guys do a great job making themes... i browse them all, even the ones that are not for my phone, just to see whats out there, im addicted and i so appreciate the time, creativity and gernerosity, that all of you have that make themes... thanks bunches for sharing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12