Maybe I havent found this fun enough to play with it yet but what's the ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Blade69 no está en línea Stack level 2

What's up with "THEMES"?

Advertisement

Maybe I havent found this fun enough to play with it yet but what's the deal with themes. I put a pic in the background I like and that's it. I have my icons set in the "L" pattern (I hate clutter) and I'm all good. Changed the font to Comic Sans. That's it. So what's up with "Themes"?

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    I didnt in the beginning either but now im make them all the time.
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I get bored with the stock icons, colors and fonts....

I changes themes all the time and am just learning plazmic so I can create themes layed out and colored to exactly suit my mood and needs...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I get bored with the stock icons, colors and fonts....

I changes themes all the time and am just learning plazmic so I can create themes layed out and colored to exactly suit my mood and needs...

make me one !!!

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Themes are more than just re arranging the order of things and changing fonts.. Its changing the icons, background logos, everything.. Mine is a south park theme.. Not all quite right, but it came out good considering it is my first one. Themes can be fun and it personalizes more your BB to what you like. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    if you are into customizing then it can become addicted. and limited only by your imagination pretty much

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    In my opinion Developers and Theme Creators go hand in hand... We can't live without either and we're actually quite similar in ways

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    To me it is my second addiction. One of these days I might even get good at it hehe

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm also constantly changing my theme to suit my mood. Its one of the best things about BlackBerry, the ability to customize everything about the device.

I'm also constantly changing my theme to suit my mood. Its one of the best things about BlackBerry, the ability to customize everything about the device.

I'm always changing my theme to suit my mood. Its one of the best things about BlackBerry, the ability to customize everything about the device.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I however don't change my themes to often... I created a south park theme a while back and even though it didn't came out that great I'm still proud of my creation that I use that as my theme. In fact, I went the extra mile and created south park characters to each of my friends and family and put them as their display pictures so when they call it shows their little south park character as well as a south park song to go with that. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yeah, the possibilities are almost endless. I like using the preloaded TMO theme and then changing the backgrounds to my liking.