Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~i have had no problems with them.....I had a handheld exchange done and ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

aimeekelley no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~i have had no problems with them.....I had a handheld exchange done and lost the game Chuzzle that I purchased, sent them an email and received a reply in less than 48 hours. They were very helpful and the game is on the replacement phone.

Blacklatino no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24A50BB8
    Bought the Reflex Today Theme and the theme will not work on my Curve.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jomaco no está en línea Stack level 2
    Lot of people seem to have that problem lately.
    I heard that making sure your dimension today theme is installed will fix it.

Blacklatino no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24A50BB8

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jomaco View Post
    Lot of people seem to have that problem lately.
    I heard that making sure your dimension today theme is installed will fix it.

Worked like a charm. Thanks

bboyPHOENIX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24aa5cd9
    I bought the Ozreal theme for $% from them, and my berry had issues and poof it was gone. Then I went to download it again (which I loved the ccarbonfiber theme soooooo much I was going to pay for it again and guess what, in the past month they stopped selling it, now It's on. I am NEVER going to pay for a theme again, I will start to try to learn how to build my own, and this is mainly because Bplay gave up on sending me a responce. I paid for the theme and then not one responce from customer service. Don't ever use them, I was going to download the Guitar Hero game(at a $15 value) and now I don't trust them or especially their customer service. No more money from me....

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    That happened to me with the Crossbar theme and Bplay offerred me another theme of my choice. And when they got the Crossbar theme back, I emailed them to get it again and the sent me the link for free right away. It is not bplays fault if something happens to your BB, so I would not blame them.

If you saved your purchace email, then hit reply and address it to Matt and let him know about your concern. Matt has always helped me everytime.

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Still no love from BPlay...Guitar Hero has been my one and only loss from any off my online escapades. BPlay is on my personal BLACKLIST. To this day, never got w/me on ANY of my support issues......ANY!!!!!!!! -just FYI for future users. DO NOT BUY B-PLAY....ALL MY HOMIES KNOW THIS!!! p.s.-I work for Caterpillar Inc. -that's what I mean by ALL my Homies! (Incase you do not know , CAT is an ALL BB Corp! We do not support ANYONE who is Against our ethics code>>>>>>And your are one of the # ONE'S!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE Mr. Profit Margin!
    Last edited by Jbee; 08-14-2008 at 04:29 PM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have made several purchases from bplay and have always gotten very good customer service. They have sent me new download links, corrected display issues with a theme, and even sent me a new link when I switched from my pearl to my curve for the curve version of a theme I had bought for my pearl.

Most times their response and resolution came within 24-48hrs. One time I waited a week, but still got what I needed.

I will buy from them again if I see something I like.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I have made several purchases from bplay and have always gotten very good customer service. They have sent me new download links, corrected display issues with a theme, and even sent me a new link when I switched from my pearl to my curve for the curve version of a theme I had bought for my pearl.

Most times their response and resolution came within 24-48hrs. One time I waited a week, but still got what I needed.

I will buy from them again if I see something I like.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Wish I would have had your experience...but I didn't.

I emailed them 3x's and got NOTHING...PERIOD!!!! (THIS Statement IS 4B-PLAY, not Stackers!!!!!) DO THE RIGHT THING!!!! DO NOT STEAL!!!!!!
    Last edited by Jbee; 08-14-2008 at 04:48 PM. Reason: add

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I wish you did too jbee, it seems like they are either excellent with their cs or they ignore you completely. No middle ground......I wonder how they decide how to treat someone??? eeny meeny miny moe?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I wish you did too jbee, it seems like they are either excellent with their cs or they ignore you completely. No middle ground......I wonder how they decide how to treat someone??? eeny meeny miny moe?

LOL!!!! That was the right funny @ the right time....Thx! I have a couple of kids and all the "other stuff"...if I were RICH, I would not even bother. I Just dis-like people who take advantage of other people...esp, when they are down.

jomaco no está en línea Stack level 2
    Do you really think a big company has a mandate to screw its customers?
    I've had no problem getting support from them. Whenever I've sent an email I got an auto email back a few minutes later telling me how long it would be and my issue number. They were always faster than they said they'd be, and always solved my problem.

DCorrea702 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for the info, bro...

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    FYI...I never sent an email using c/s off of the site. I always saved my invoice email and just hit reply to get a hold of them. I always received a response within 24-48 hours. It takes longer to receive a response going throught the site c/s process.

bboyPHOENIX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24aa5cd9

Customer Service...

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    That happened to me with the Crossbar theme and Bplay offerred me another theme of my choice. And when they got the Crossbar theme back, I emailed them to get it again and the sent me the link for free right away. It is not bplays fault if something happens to your BB, so I would not blame them.

If you saved your purchace email, then hit reply and address it to Matt and let him know about your concern. Matt has always helped me everytime.

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The main issue was the response which I still have not recieved. Yeah I still have me purchase e-mail. I'll try that. Thanks. Also, I do work in customer service with more than 20 million customers. And yes every e-mail is responded to within 2 business days. I e-mail them through c/s and not through the response I got for my initial code. I'll try that and see if I get different results.... and if AZSTAR can get the same theme from her Pearl to he rCurve, then why can't I get the same theme resent to me??? Hmmmmm...
    Last edited by bboyPHOENIX; 08-15-2008 at 06:30 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast