Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I disagree. I think bPlay has great c/s. Especially from a c/s named Matt. They ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Advertisement

I disagree. I think bPlay has great c/s. Especially from a c/s named Matt. They have always responded to me within 5 mins if during the week. Every request I have asked has been done for me without any hassles. I switched my phones mulitple times and they always helped me get the download link back in order to dl it again.

Even offered me a free theme, when they no longer had the one I ordered. I for one am a satisfied customer and will buy from again.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Debias View Post
    I bought the crossbar theme from them. My bb 8830 seem to not function properly shortly afterwards. I have gone back to the site to download it again but does not seem to be available any longer... hmm......
    The Crossbar theme has been discontinued by bPlay. They offered me another theme of my choice for free for the inconvenience. I choose the Zion-X theme and I love it. They emailed me back with the download within five minutes. Ask for Matt, he will help you.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I disagree. I think bPlay has great c/s. Especially from a c/s named Matt. They have always responded to me within 5 mins if during the week. Every request I have asked has been done for me without any hassles. I switched my phones mulitple times and they always helped me get the download link back in order to dl it again.

Even offered me a free theme, when they no longer had the one I ordered. I for one am a satisfied customer and will buy from again.

Maybe you need to have a heart-2-heart w/ Matt & tell him about the issues of your *friends on PS that have not received support...it would be much appreciated. (*Obviously, some are not being taken care of ).

theoellis no está en línea Stack level 2
    I recently purchased golden tee from bplay and I am NOT impressed with this game. I love playing the arcade version and this was one huge letdown.Graphics are cheap,its slow as hell!!!! And..it takes forever for each screen to load and it is sooooo annoying. Perhaps this is why there is no trial version. Cause they know it sucks!!!!Just wanted to warn those who are thinking about this one. Don't waste your time or money!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.ca)

HuMbSnAldO no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up No Problems at all...

I buy a lot (6 themes) themes from Bplay, everything was ok...

Good support and speed responses... maybe it should be happen when the themes was removed from the site.
    it could give them a lot of work trying to response all the buyers...

Everything was ok with me. I`m from Brazil, maybe it should be a reason to take long time to the support keep in touch with me... but no...

(bad english here...)

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    as with any site, sometimes the customer service emails fall thru the cracks. i wouldn't give up on bplay, everyone has their days. if you are bb old skool, then you know how much bplay has grown in the last year, trying to catch up with the needs of all of us!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I agree. I haven't bought anything recently, but in the past when I have dealt with them they have been great.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    omg b-play is horriable,never buy from them again,they answer emails saying we recieved ur email,gives us like a week too get back too u. never get back.
    Mike

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    vett, do you buy A LOT of stuff on the net? i would give bplay the chance and maybe respond with a reminder? i mean, we are ALL only human. to bash them on a public forum just isn't cool

PIN/ID
    friends
    Yes i do,they stink
    Mike

aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5
    Hmm, I was just about to go look for some thems on there too...... Thanks for the warning. My company doesn't believe in support "backlogs". There should never be a backlog for any kind of support.

starsrblind no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just had a great experience with bPlay. I bought a game and had it on my first Curve, then bought a new Curve and it wouldn't activate because the PIN was different. I emailed them asking if I had to re-purchase. They emailed me back the same day and with no questions asked, just gave me a new activation code. I thought that was great customer service!

joelwag no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24264C42
    That's to bad, I have a theme and a couple games from them,and when I recieved a warranty replacement from my carrier they quickly responded to my emails with my new activation codes. Sucks for those who aren't getting help.

StephenGuy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30636d59
    Its funny hearing this after having them respond in less than an hour saying they were backed up and to hang tight, then within the next day sending me a new activation code for GH3 because of an os upgrade.

Luck of the draw, maybe?

PIN/ID
    friends
    bplay is a good company,
    Last edited by VETT98; 06-27-2008 at 09:53 AM.
    Mike

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast