Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I just get all mine from Cherri.....she ROCKS!!!... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Advertisement

I just get all mine from Cherri.....she ROCKS!!!
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    I've never bought a Theme before in my life, but I was really considering doing one I saw posted from Cherri that's in BPlay. Before I went ahead, I read the disclaimer and it said download at your own risk, they won't be responsible it their app messes up your Berry and what not. So I asked if anyone downloaded the theme for the Pearl or not, and how it's working... so I'll know before buying it. Haven't heard anything... so to this day I still have never bought a theme.

I'd just like to say thanks to all the Theme Builders in tht Stacks and the hard work they've spent putting together kickbutt themes to share for free! Special thanks to BanhiDancer too for perfecting a Today Theme to my liking. Cherri, Mr Radio, and people who I don't know but make themes anyway that rock... thanks guys!
    If it is the Crossbar theme, I downloaded it to my Pearl, it had just one bug issue with the date banner and Bplay fixed it and sent me the upgrade download within 1 day. I think they have stepped up ther c/s and I have had no problems since.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Iv had great responces from B Play, there a good company, send another email to them, you know the saying the squeaky wheel gets the greace

MoJay no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3018D089
    ahhhhhh i'll pass on BPlay

nefer988 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Thanks for sharing. I wanted to buy a game from them, but now I won't buy any applications from them.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Davedwin no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23FA01EA
    Right now I wouldn't recommend anyone purchasing ANYTHING from them. I've been trying for a week now, and their site IS NOT secure. There is no secure lock dispayed in the lower right corner of my browser.

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've purchased games from them with no problem. Bit now that I know about their customer service, I'll purchase elsewhere.

Lis
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I purchased the golf game from bPlay a few months ago and my phone crapped out about a month ago and I had the "RED LIGHT OF DEATH" on my phone. I had to reinstall the OS and all of my apps. I emailed bPlay and received a response in less than 24 hours with my registration code so I could reactivate my game.

I'm usually the one who gets the poor customer service, but luckily this time, I got the information I needed. Good luck to all of those still waiting on a response.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

xRollinx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Bplay sells themes that other developers have made...so download em from the source if you want any guaruntee

CybaCowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21445DCA
    Quote Originally Posted by xRollinx View Post
    Bplay sells themes that other developers have made...so download em from the source if you want any guaruntee
    As I understand it, bplay don't make public who the theme developers are, so this would be kinda hard to do...

Anyway, back on topic.

I've bought two things from bplay to date, Leisure Suit Larry and the "Crossbar" theme from my BlackBerry Curve 8300...

I had issues with activating Leisure Suit Larry, but received a reply less than 24 hours later, which assisted in unlocking my game.

With the "Crossbar" theme, I e-mailed them asking why I couldn't select the "profiles" icon and again I got a reply in under 24 hours - the bplay staffer insisted that this icon was selectable and made an "updated" version available, but unfortunately this made no difference...

I have since learnt in various forums that this icon is NOT selectable (would've been nice to hear this from bplay themselves...), but it's only a minor annoyance in what I consider a near-perfect theme, so I let it slide.

Lately I've been trying to get a hold of bplay to try and find out why the "Crossbar" theme has been pulled from their site (I want to purchase it for my new BlackBerry 8800), though I have not yet had a reply...

In short, if you're having problems with something you've BOUGHT, they will usually get back to you pretty quickly and whilst their customer service IS a little lacking, they're not quite the devils you make them out to be.

I WOULD buy from them again, I just won't expect any form of customer service until I've made my purchase...

Oh and to whoever said their service isn't secure above - grow up.

I've NEVER had any security issues with my bplay purchases to date, and I see little reason to suspect that this would change anytime soon...

~via my BlackBerry 8800 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rhokk222 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204FF9DF
    I too had problems getting one of my games registered. After updating to a new OS, 3 of my games were suddenly locked out once again. I had the keys to get 2 working again. About 4 emails later in a span of 2 weeks they finally got back to me with my 3rd key I needed.

So in the end, I think if you are having problems with Magmic or Bplay, just keep at em. You will get some service soon. Good luck!

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    wow! that's all I can really say. I believe the security of the site wouldnt concern me so much... it would be the security of the transaction. I'm sure that is secure.

I hope BBplay can make it RIGHT and get it done quickly. this thread is showing a growing group of upset customers. I remember retail school and I was told that for every 1 unsatisfied customer there will 10 to follow. this is because, on average, that 1 customer will tell about 10 people about the horrible experience and the damage has begun.

good luck and be gentle. it sounds like they are hurting

Debias no está en línea Stack level 2
    I bought the crossbar theme from them. My bb 8830 seem to not function properly shortly afterwards. I have gone back to the site to download it again but does not seem to be available any longer... hmm......

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I had troubles w/Guitar Hero III after my purchase...sent 4 emails w/in a 2 1/2 week period....Still no reply. I even sent a complaint email about lack of support. No answer.

Here's a link w/ some complaints from meJust FYI...if you want to view.)

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=68501

ScottMB4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have never bought anything from Bplay... But I do find they are slow at responding to emails.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast