Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Just wanna warn everyone here if you are going to purchase something from bplay, be ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

d8nnii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569098C

Warning! Bplay is not consumer friendly

Advertisement

Just wanna warn everyone here if you are going to purchase something from bplay, be it themes or games please buy with care coz if anything happens they will not respond to your emails.

Recently I just bought a theme but the fonts are oversized (esp the browser bookmarks) and the bottom of the fonts are being cut off I sent 2 emails to seek assistance but they never reply. Although it may cost only a few bucks but given such support will ensure that I will never buy any products again from them

exciter no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Warning! Bplay is not consumer friendly

Thanks for the warning!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MagmicGames no está en línea Stack level 1

Dear Pinstack readers,
    We apologize for the recent backlog in Bplay and Magmic support requests. We're working as hard as we can to get through the backlog and get to everyone's request. We have also added staff to our support team to give you better service.
    Thanks for your understanding.
    Magmic Games

Pekkle no está en línea Stack level 1

Yeah, I just sent them a email regarding about some issues about bPlay on Dec 26, and guess what? as of today, I have received 0 Email from bPlay. Way to go to support your paid customers!!

dsemere no está en línea Stack level 1

does that mean i wont get a response? i got a new pearl in the mail and after telling me to send them an e-mail t-mobile said they'd send my themes back to me and it wouldnt be a problem??

fkjr2 no está en línea Stack level 2

same here - bought a theme last week - had an issue and never get a response back ! Not cool

angiemhaha no está en línea Stack level 1
    this is true!

Themetria no está en línea Stack level 2
    You would think that even if they were experiencing a "backlog" in support requests that someone at BPlay or Magmic would know how to create an automated responder that advises customers of an "extended delay" to support response.

The problem people have isn't so much that they aren't receiving prompt response, it's that they're receiving no response at all - not even "Sorry, we're a little busier than usual and will respond to you as soon as possible." Humans can understand delay, but don't like to feel ignored by someone they are providing money to for a service or common curtesy they expect.

Just my observation.

BluesDrive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241BC149
    they actually do have a automated response. It told me the queue time was around 1-2 weeks. It's been 1 and a half weeks so far for me.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rry_curve.html
    My detailed tutorial on painting your blackberry.

mykeandme no está en línea Stack level 2
    I also had a issue with a theme I purchased on X-mas day. Never heard a thing back to this day. There is no reasonable excuse they can offer. It is just shoddy business. I just deleted the theme and moved on. The best way to deal with them is just to never go back and warn your friends!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    maybe we can see if Hayden can add them to the affiliate and sponsor support forum. That way if they are backlogged they can get detailed information to their subscribers. I'm sure that they aren't trying to come off rude or not show great customer service especially if they are still growing and don't have the support to meet every ones needs. I'm sure people all over the world access there site to download games ringtones wallpapers themes etc. So they have a lot to keep up on.
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I only bought 1 theme from them. I had a problem, emailed them, less than 12 hrs later I got a response saying they were busy and it may be 10-14 days till they get back to me.

But they got back to me within a few hours with a link to an updated version of the theme. It was less than 24 hours for a fix to my issue. I am very satisfied with my bplay experience.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    I've never bought a Theme before in my life, but I was really considering doing one I saw posted from Cherri that's in BPlay. Before I went ahead, I read the disclaimer and it said download at your own risk, they won't be responsible it their app messes up your Berry and what not. So I asked if anyone downloaded the theme for the Pearl or not, and how it's working... so I'll know before buying it. Haven't heard anything... so to this day I still have never bought a theme.

I'd just like to say thanks to all the Theme Builders in tht Stacks and the hard work they've spent putting together kickbutt themes to share for free! Special thanks to BanhiDancer too for perfecting a Today Theme to my liking. Cherri, Mr Radio, and people who I don't know but make themes anyway that rock... thanks guys!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890
    Thanks so much for the info.
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I guess i'll put the theme purchase on the back burner for right now.
    "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
    -George Washington Carver

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast