Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is there anyone with the know how that can help me change my wallpaper? It ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

sgtgarcia no está en línea Stack level 2

Wallpaper Help

Advertisement

Is there anyone with the know how that can help me change my wallpaper? It was made for me through sprintusers.com, great job! Only thing is that this is actually not the Army ACU color pattern, and it was sized for my Samsung A900. Can anyone help with changing the pattern and sizing it for BB 8703e? Would really appreciate it, Honest!
    It is attached and the Army ACU pattern pic is attached, that I taken for someone since I cannot find a pic on the web, hope that helps. Thanks for any help!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If you run...you will only die tired!"

abaqueen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PMme4it

Re: Wallpaper Help

Go to www.mobile41.com and send your request. It goes right to someone here on the stacks and i've requested other stuff and they have been good about it and provide decent communication.
    AngieB
    Pin:PMme4it

anthonyp20 no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm at work right now, but if you haven't found someone to do it by 12 tonight I'd be happy to put it together.

big john no está en línea Stack level 2

sorry i dont know how to send these themes to you( if you even like `em) and i dont have the proper progam to show the home screen (only got the 7100 pic viewer). but iam sure you get the idea...

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

big john, is that a theme or wallpaper?
    if its a theme, you can zip it up (.cod and .alx) and upload it to pinstack using the 'manage attachments' field under go advance...

big john no está en línea Stack level 2

so, i have to save it off my theme builder as a.cod or alx.? iam not good @this as you can can tell...just now getting the hang of building a theme for my 7100i now iam trying to hook up a 8700e...maybe iam moving way too fast...hold up...okay i think iam okay?...?...?maybe...

PIN/ID
    ATA

you want to 'export' if its the same way as the new theme builder for the pearl.

export to alx. then go find the file and there will also be a cod file. hi-lite both and right click, send to compressed file.

then you can upload the zip file here...does that make sense? its not a save or save as, its export...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hey big john, that is great, I would need to take a picture of my uniform and send you the pic, I included that one as an example of the Army pattern.(You can tell with all the clutter around it-keychain) If you don't mind I can send it to your email. Just pm me and we can correspond. Thank you for your help really!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

PIN/ID
    ATA

very nice cp ^^

PIN/ID
    3056468b

Thanks, cant wait to see what Garcia thinks...

And this was quite simple, fyi...

Concering the last image...
    Basically I rezised the first image to 320x120 making the height half of the desired image, then rased the background. Took the second image and cut out the part I wanted, and resized it to 320x240. Then copied the first image and pasted it over the second image as a new transparent selection. Voila, creating a new wallpaper.

The first three images I did the same thing, but just copied the first image and placed it over the second without much resizing.

Oh and added text with effects...

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

Wow very nice! Can you guys do mine too. Lol I'll take a pic of my uniform lol.... I'm not contented with what I have, my current wallpaper now is my avatar...

This is great, thanks alot, I am using these. I like to switch every other week, so you actually hooked me up really good cp. Awesome job, i will find the time soon to learn all the ins and outs of wallpaper and themes. Then i could hook you up with sumthin, later brudda.

PIN/ID
    3056468b

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~anyone needing wanting bb pearl wallpaper holla at me! I m not patient enough or have enough time to figure out how to put them up on pinstack! But you can get at me via bb messenger or via email and I can send ya a few!! Lol my email address is In my public profile...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast