I am currently using the Vodafone theme on my blackberry pearl, cuz it gives me ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20508e6b

Vodafone Theme

Advertisement

I am currently using the Vodafone theme on my blackberry pearl, cuz it gives me a seperate icon for emails. I was wondering is there any possible way to change the icons on the home screen? I know on a different theme I can just move the application to the top and it comes on my home screen. I can't figure out a way for this. Can any1 shed any light on this?

YMark no está en línea Stack level 3
    Are you talking about the 5 applications on the Vodafone theme? There is Voice Mail, Call Log, Messages, Text/Media Messages, and Calendar. To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to change these applications.

I use the Vodafone theme and I'd like to be able to change what is in the tools and accessories folder. This is a great theme, but if it was just a little customizable, it would be a lot better. If you could create folders and move applications to different folders, it would make for a lot less clutter and a cleaner look.
    Mark