anyone know if there is (and where i can get it) a busy icon file ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

two13 no está en línea Stack level 2

vista curser/busy icon

Advertisement

anyone know if there is (and where i can get it) a busy icon file that looks like the busy icon for the windows vista os? it basically is the blue ring that rotates clockwise. i was thinking about using it as my busy icon for a theme. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance!

ViSit0R no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: vista curser/busy icon

I don't use Vista, but it should be stored somewhere in the Windows-Folder (Icons or Cursors or something like that). In XP there are ANI files used for animated cursors, maybe in Vista, too. If you find it, you can easiely convert it to an animated GIF file and use it in your theme.

I tried to make my own "hourglass" - an animated GIF with only 4 Images, but the Image isn't displayed when the Mobile is busy. Don't know why...

Last edited by ViSit0R; 01-31-2008 at 07:16 AM.

BB4Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ViSit0R View Post
    I don't use Vista, but it should be stored somewhere in the Windows-Folder (Icons or Cursors or something like that). In XP there are ANI files used for animated cursors, maybe in Vista, too. If you find it, you can easiely convert it to an animated GIF file and use it in your theme.

I tried to make my own "hourglass" - an animated GIF with only 4 Images, but the Image isn't displayed when the Mobile is busy. Don't know why...

i have the cursor in an .ani file but how do u convert that to a GIF file? do i software can i use that would do this for me?

i would post the file up, but the forum wont let me post a .ani file.
    Last edited by two13; 01-31-2008 at 10:11 PM.

Put the .ani in a .zip File and upload this. If you don't know how, contact me. I would convert it to gif for you..

BB4Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ViSit0R View Post
    Put the .ani in a .zip File and upload this. If you don't know how, contact me. I would convert it to gif for you..
    i was able to find a program that converts .ani to .gif. thanks though!

nice

please tell me if you can get it work in your theme. as said before, my animation isn't working :(

BB4Ever