I understand that because of my phone (8130) and the fact that it is CDMA, ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

craKKy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    301DD51D

Vendor Themes Help

Advertisement

I understand that because of my phone (8130) and the fact that it is CDMA, there is no vendor and blackberry.alx files to edit to unlock the vendor themes. I really like the look of the Rogers theme and was wondering if it is possible to get these themes. Thanks in advance!
    PIN ME 301DD51D!!!

craKKy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    301DD51D

Re: Vendor Themes Help

Can anybody help me??
    PIN ME 301DD51D!!!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Vendor Themes Help

Please don't be so impatient. Actually you can find the vendor and blackberry.alx files for the 8130, verizon, sprint and I believe telus all have Device software packages for download and they both have the vendor and blackberry alx files. The problem is that when you edit the blackberry.alx file and attempt to activate a couple of t-mobile filesets, it causes a conflict with the standard themes and throws an error.

You could try the procedure in my post, Straight line instructions to activate Vendor Themes (Except 8130) as long as you only edit the rogers theme fileset vendorIDs. Or use the one by guyheavensent, 8130 Vendor theme installation (DIY)

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles