OK....I have been trying ALL DAY to get the vendor codes unlocked and either I ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Vendor Codes The Same???

Advertisement

OK....I have been trying ALL DAY to get the vendor codes unlocked and either I am really stupid, or my phone is stupid.

I have been OVER AND OVER that .alx file. First off, I downloaded the file onto my computer because there was no file in the address that was listed...and when I downloaded it there...it went to my desk top. NOT my "desk top manager" for the bb...but my actual desk top. SO...thinking I could load it the same way I load the themes...I opened the program with word...realized that TMobile (the vendor whose themes I want) and Cingular (the vendor I am with) have the same vendor code...they are BOTH 102. SO...fine...I want to experiment...and I change some vodaphone codes to 102...save the file...and I can't save it as the .axl....so fine...take the program off the computer, and re-download.

This time I saved it in the C:/Program files.....ResearchInMotion file...because there IS NO SHARED FILE...

I know I am doing something wrong and I am getting to frustrated!!! Can someone PLEASE help me so I can go about my way and stop bugging you?????

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: Vendor Codes The Same???

OH! And the last time I was able to get into the .axl file, I did it through the note pad...and I saved it...tried to upload it through my "desk top manager" program, and I got an error notice saying "XML syntax error line 697"

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Tmo's vendor I'd is 100...

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    And it's c:/program files/commom files. Sorry, I'm a couple beers deep, but try those first...

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b