Ok....I've read this same problem and page after page I never really got a solution ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

dandspad no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Uncaught exception java blah blah

Advertisement

Ok....I've read this same problem and page after page I never really got a solution from all the info, so I'm starting fresh, I'm in a jam, my employer gave us the 7520 about a year ago and I took it on my own to upgrade the the software which might get our IT guy ticked off at me ...(again) I get this message - "Uncaught exception java.lang.NullPointerException" and the only way to remove it (temporarily) is removing the battery although I can answer the phone. Can anyone tell me if this ever got resolved, I have to go back to work tomorrow and dont have the time to read all the threads on this? We use Sprint/Nextel.
    Thx
    Dan

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Uncaught exception java blah blah

Hi dandspad,

Welcome to Pinstack.

Try this thread:http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...lackberry.html

It may be caused from an app you installed? Try removing any software you have installed before jumping into that other thread info/instructions.

hope that helps

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Nextel devices are different animals from all other networks' units. They are not the CDMA or GSM/GPRS devices you read all about on the forums. You can only use a Nextel OS. Even though Sprint and Nextel merged you cannot use a Sprint OS, a Verizon OS, or and GSM OS. You must use a Nextel OS. In my experience with 7510s and 7520s, I don't believe Nextel ever released an updated OS...so if you updated yours then you probably used another carrier's OS. Time to downgrade to the version that came with your BB.

That figures, I disabled my screensaver and loaded the pixelistic theme and it has been ok for a few hours...so far, but it sounds like I'd better just go back as more problems are sure to surface.
    Thanx,
    Dan

I disabled my screensaver and loaded the pixelistic theme and it has been ok for a few hours...so far, Thanx