Hey guys. This is the first time I post anything on here. Ok....I have three ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

novangel_13 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Unable to open themes

Advertisement

Hey guys.

This is the first time I post anything on here.

Ok....I have three themes that I have downloaded onto my computers (all in .alx). I have opened up the desktop manager and have added them through the application icon. When it is done, my bb restarts and everything is fine. Then, I go to OPTIONS>THEMES and nothing is there (I mean, the themes that I just added are not listed there). So now, to make sure that I have added the themes correctly, I build an application list and the themes that I had added, appear in the application list, yet they don't appear anywhere else, where I can actually use them. Does someone know what could be going wrong?

I have a BB Curve 8310 OS v42.2 and I am using the DM 4.3.

Thnx!

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    its possible that the themes were exported as an OS older than yours. You are sure that the themes were for 83xx? My phone is 4.2.2 and when I make a theme and export it, it asks me if I want to export as 4.2.0, 4.2.1, or 4.2.2. So check that out

Bri
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

novangel_13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yea. I'm sure.

I figured out what was wrong. It was soooo stupid. I'm VERY new to bb that I didn't scroll down enough to see the new themes. lol OOPS....

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Welcome to the stacks