Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Hey everyone, I notice that some people are having problems loading the themes into their ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Lightbulb Re: Themes for 72xx/75xx Blackberry!

Advertisement

Hey everyone,
    I notice that some people are having problems loading the themes into their phones.
    FIRST, make SURE that you have 4.1 OS. There is a link previously in this post by Hydn that will walk you through how to tell which OS you are using and how to upgrade to 4.1OS if you do not have it yet.

Next, install the theme.
    Then make sure that you do a HARD reset, by taking the battery out.
    If you then boot up and they are not under themes, try this.
    Go to:
    OPTIONS
    Then Go To ADVANCED OPTIONS at the top of the list, and click it.
    Then click on APPLICATIONS.
    There will be a list of all the applications that are on your blackberry, and this is where the fun begins. You need to find the themes that you have installed on your Blackberry.
    The easiest way to do this is to look at the numbers on the left. For the themes, there should be a date format, such as 2006.02.27.1606 or something to that effect.
    The first part will be the date that you loaded the theme into your blackberry.
    You can also look at the names of the applications. Some may have the actual name of the theme, such as Chicago, IceAge, etc, or some may look like this:
    com_plazmic_the...
    Scroll down to that application and click your trackbar.
    On the menu click "EDIT PERMISSIONS".
    Change all of these to ALLOW.
    Probably under Interactions will the the only one that will be set as "CUSTOM".
    Change that option to "ALLOW".
    Then do a hard reset of your handset.
    Go and check your themes again and they should be there.
    If anyone tries this and it works, please respond so that others will know that this does work, and if it doesn't work, post here also so that maybe we can figure out why it's not working.
    I had the exact same problems as the rest of you loading themes and not getting them on my list, and I was almost ready to give up on using themes, however being bored at home one night I decided to start playing around with the Blackberry and came across this and came to this conclusion.
    Hope this helps!
    N8

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Themes for 72xx/75xx Blackberry!

hello n8 ... i was wodering if i could get a theme for the trinidad and tobago flag. seeing that i was born there ... that would really be cool thanks.
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    Hey everyone,
    I notice that some people are having problems loading the themes into their phones.
    FIRST, make SURE that you have 4.1 OS. There is a link previously in this post by Hydn that will walk you through how to tell which OS you are using and how to upgrade to 4.1OS if you do not have it yet.

Next, install the theme.
    Then make sure that you do a HARD reset, by taking the battery out.
    If you then boot up and they are not under themes, try this.
    Go to:
    OPTIONS
    Then Go To ADVANCED OPTIONS at the top of the list, and click it.
    Then click on APPLICATIONS.
    There will be a list of all the applications that are on your blackberry, and this is where the fun begins. You need to find the themes that you have installed on your Blackberry.
    The easiest way to do this is to look at the numbers on the left. For the themes, there should be a date format, such as 2006.02.27.1606 or something to that effect.
    The first part will be the date that you loaded the theme into your blackberry.
    You can also look at the names of the applications. Some may have the actual name of the theme, such as Chicago, IceAge, etc, or some may look like this:
    com_plazmic_the...
    Scroll down to that application and click your trackbar.
    On the menu click "EDIT PERMISSIONS".
    Change all of these to ALLOW.
    Probably under Interactions will the the only one that will be set as "CUSTOM".
    Change that option to "ALLOW".
    Then do a hard reset of your handset.
    Go and check your themes again and they should be there.
    If anyone tries this and it works, please respond so that others will know that this does work, and if it doesn't work, post here also so that maybe we can figure out why it's not working.
    I had the exact same problems as the rest of you loading themes and not getting them on my list, and I was almost ready to give up on using themes, however being bored at home one night I decided to start playing around with the Blackberry and came across this and came to this conclusion.
    Hope this helps!
    N8
    I have the IceAge theme on th e 7250. Interactions will not allow me to change it to allow. I click on it and it returns it to custom. keystroke injection and browser filters are set to deny and will not allow me to change them. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Well I am not too schooled on the 72XX. Is it maybe something in your security settings that is keeping you from allowing to do it I wonder?

lourokk no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31E729BC

can u make a new york giants theme for 7520???

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by lourokk
    can u make a new york giants theme for 7520???
    Give me till the end of this weekend to see what I can come up with. I have a request out and supposedly I am supposed to be getting somewhere around 350+ themes in the next day or two.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Attached Images Attached Images

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by Gina
    hello n8 ... i was wodering if i could get a theme for the trinidad and tobago flag. seeing that i was born there ... that would really be cool thanks.
    Hey Gina,
    Do you have an image of those flags so that I can get an idea of the colors/design?
    Just post it here or email it to me.

Vicntc no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 100's of themes for Blackberry!

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    152 Themes so far and counting...

By the way, any themes that you other people may find, feel free to drop them in here also, and maybe, just maybe, we can have a HUGE thread full of all the themes you could ever imagine!!!

I will be waiting...and still posting...
    Is there a link to show all 152? I've checked the forums and found a few dozen for each of the 87xx/71xx/72xx but they didn't look like 152.

I am personally interested in 7290. I liked the Brushed metal (87xx) theme and would like to get the that for 7290 if possible.

Also, has anyone posted the themes from rogersmj.com? They have done a could of excellent (Hiway and Bliss) themes.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

The 152 consisted of the 71XX thread, 72xx thread and 87xx thread.

Note, I have just recieved about 50 more themes in my inbox this morning, however it looks as if some may be duplicates to what I have already. Once I get caught up on my work I am going to sift through them and find out which ones might be duplicates.
    All the ones I recieved this morning are for the 71XX series...I know that the 87XX and 72XX are lacking, however, be patient everyone. They will be getting as loaded as the other. Don't know if there are more 71xx users or what, but there seem to be themes galore for them.

NOTE: Also, this has been asked a couple of times. Wanting to know if themes could be made with certain icons located on already made themes. One quick fix to this would be to find whatever wallpaper picture you want and download it into your BB. Then activate the theme that you are wanting the icons from, and then go to your pictures and select the picture you want as wallpaper, and then you will have the icons that you wanted from a theme and the picture that you want as the wallpaper. This would be a quick fix until all requests could be answered.

Thanks,
    N8

Any new 72xx themes since April 10th? (last post in this thread)?

I had posted a question earlier about making a theme that use the BBMillibank Tall font but have had no replies as yet.

Anyone?

randpiers no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    300A3C0C

I've been working on a number of themes... each in different stages of development... let me know what you think... and i'll send links when done.

Live Machine no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ajnjess

Question Re: Themes for 72xx/75xx Blackberry!

What if I plug my Blackberry into my Mac and it doesn't appear on the side. It just says it's charging. How do I get these things onto my Blackberry????

Nice theme work! Can you mix-n-match a little? Maybe have the red background themes have the grey background? How about setting the default font to BB Millibank Tall? (not bold)

Also, have you seen the "Highway" theme at http://rogersmj.com/tech/blackberry? I really like their themes but the font would work better (for me <grin>) if it wasn't bolded and was BB Millibank or BB Millibank Tall and 8 or 9 instead of 6 or 7.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast