Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by KeNNethX Maybe this has been explained and I missed it. I have ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

ozrial no está en línea BB Themes Guru
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: One stop for themes Themes!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by KeNNethX
    Maybe this has been explained and I missed it. I have a Nextel 7520 with 4.1 OS. Other than the 2 official Plazmic themes from mobile.blackberry.com I can't find any other themes for the 7520. Any ideas?
    The ones for the 7200 should work on your 7520 from what I have been told. See full discussion here.

...:: OZ ::...
    "Marriage is like sitting in a bathtub, once you get used to it - its not so hot"

jedd no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23CFFC13

Hello all. I"m a BB newb. I just picked up an 8700c (Cingular employee discount is a wonderful thing)! and have trie to down load a couple of themes. They show up in my apps but I'm not able to access them in my themes subcatagory. I have downloaded the plazmic theme reader, and tried to do a soft and a hard reboot to no avail. Is anyone with the Cingular 8700 having the same trouble? Does anyopne have any advice on how to fix this? Any help would be much appreciated.

PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by jedd
    Hello all. I"m a BB newb. I just picked up an 8700c (Cingular employee discount is a wonderful thing)! and have trie to down load a couple of themes. They show up in my apps but I'm not able to access them in my themes subcatagory. I have downloaded the plazmic theme reader, and tried to do a soft and a hard reboot to no avail. Is anyone with the Cingular 8700 having the same trouble? Does anyopne have any advice on how to fix this? Any help would be much appreciated.
    Are the themes you have loaded ones designed for the 8700? In other words, the 7100 and 7200 themes will not work with your 8700. I would double check that, and reload the Plazmic Theme Reader and the themes themselves on the phone.
    "Marriage is like sitting in a bathtub, once you get used to it - its not so hot"

PIN/ID
    Ask

My site has been updated!

The newest themes on it are:
    8700 GM Variant
    7100 Pink (I am finally out of the "doghouse" LOL)

Check them out here
    As always hope you like them!!!

Happy themeing!!!

jedd no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23CFFC13

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~thanks for the advice. The theme I downloaded was your Champloo theme (best theme EVER). It shows up in my theme sub catagory, but when I click on it I don't get an option to activate it. Is there a setting that I'm missing? I also re-downloaded the Plazmic theme reader.
    On a completely separate note.For real Ozrial,your themes rock.A coworker of mine almost had a heart attack when I told him there was a Superman theme available. Keep up the stellar creations!

majorxp no está en línea Stack level 1

Links are broken.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Thanks for the themes. I downloaded several I liked. Will let you know if they work.

All the themes I installed work like a charm. Can't wait to use them on my 7105t. Thanks.

Well, I THOUGHT they worked. I had to delete all the ones I downloaded and reload those because of an error message saying nothing was found for the device. I was able to keep the default themes plus the ones from the OS upgrade. I would like to have at least 1 more if there is enough space.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Post Themes for 72xx/75xx Blackberry!

8700 themes list / 7100 themes list

other themes below...

Ok everyone...Just now got a break here at work where I was able to go in and try to straighten all these downloads up. This is going to be the first stage. Don't know how many stages there will be obviously, because every 10 minutes its finding another one and dropping it into the folder, so it may be unlimited.

Also, some of these themes may already be on this site. Once I get some of these up and running I will look to see if they have been posted as a duplicate, and they will be removed accordingly.

Just a little disclamer here. I have NOT created these themes myself. These themes have been found by a program created by a friend of mine in Chicago which continually searches internet sites via google, yahoo, lycos, etc for .axl, .cod, etc files. In due time this search will be expanded to include EMULE, Kazaa, Trusty Files, etc, as there may also be themes on those P2P programs. I have been playing around with a theme creator, but have yet to actually get some on here. That being said, please don't message me asking me to make a specific theme. Once I have the time and get the programs down better, I will then post a thread taking suggestions for themes. Right now I just simply don't have the time.

What I can do though is get you the links to where these were downloaded from if you are interested. I have yet to actually get into the program and see how specific I can get on these. The best case scenerio would probably be tracking the IP address, and then going to register.com or some place similar and looking up the owner of whatever site it came off of. As you can imagine, I don't have the time to go through and do that for each one of these files. If someone does want that information though, feel free to PM me with which theme you are talking about and I can get you the IP address (Please give me atleast 48 hours because I do have to still work while I am here at work).

Thank you, and any questions, please feel free to contact me.
    Last edited by hayden; 04-06-2006 at 10:36 AM.

Re: Tons of RIM Blackberry Themes!

These themes did not work on my phone...had to delete them
    Medical 7100
    Walnut List 7100 (I want this theme but it will not work on my phone)
    ALX/COD:
    OS 4.0
    * Note: These do not work on OS 4.1 handhelds.
    http://www.twoeighteighty.com/themes/themes.zip
    Alternate Link: http://www.knology.net/~acidmax/blackberry/themes.zip I found out the hard way...thought I was gonna have to call for a replacement 7105t but got them removed

I have yet to try the following 2
    Vodafone 7100
    O2 7100

I got the 2 I wanted. Thanks.

Where can I get the O2 and Vodafone 7100 themes?

PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by majorxp
    Links are broken.
    which links?!?!?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

ozrial - Thanks. Your stuff rocks!
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast