Page 1 of 18 123456 ... LastLast

Themes & Wallpaper (8700, 7100, 7200, 7130) by Ozrial The great thing about these themes ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

SK22BB no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AEDD1B

Arrow Tons of RIM Blackberry Themes!

Advertisement

Themes & Wallpaper (8700, 7100, 7200, 7130) by Ozrial

The great thing about these themes is not just the design more importantly the support that's available for installation and the constant improvment via user suggestions. Here are just a few of the free themes available for Blackberry mobiles (click the graphic below to access all free themes by Ozrial on his website!):

Ozrial Blackberry theme suppport and discussions:
    Millennia Studio - Themes for the BlackBerry

Note your device must have system software 4.1 or higher to use these themes

MacBerry for the 8700 seriesMacBerry for the 7100-series
    MacBerry for the 7200-series
    8700-series Themes
    7100-series Themes

Plazmic Theme Reader. Needed to use themes developed with the Plazmic Theme Builder software. One version for all BlackBerry models. Install first.

Download: PlazmicReader.zip
    OTA Install: PlazmicThemeReader
    Last edited by hayden; 04-17-2006 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Adding more themes and info

knoppe01 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Themes

Do you find that the power consumption is increased with the use of these themes - specifically O2 or Orange. I had used them on my 7290 but found I was chewing up battery time. I switched back to the default and it's back to normal.

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Themes from other carriers may chew up battery life more rapidly. Themes are carrier specific, and most carriers have their own BB models.

There might be a connection...

SK22BB no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AEDD1B

I have installed of these and y batt life is still the same as when i first got my BB. But when I used the orange theme a few of my apps would not work. I forget which ones but I took that theme off.

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119

~~~Posted via Blackberry!~~~
    I can't seem to get any of these to work on my 7520. Thanks btw for all information on this site. Is there anyone out there that can post some themes that work on the 7520.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Thumbs up Re: Themes

Quote Originally Posted by deezndc
    ~~~Posted via Blackberry!~~~
    I can't seem to get any of these to work on my 7520. Thanks btw for all information on this site. Is there anyone out there that can post some themes that work on the 7520.
    Welcome deezndc!

Try these links:

http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...read.php?t=688

http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...read.php?t=580

Let us know if you need anything!

ozrial no está en línea BB Themes Guru
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I got them all to work on my 7100g, however the semi-transparent white background on Orange,Default, and Default Large Icons, ruins any background image since it is setup for the widescreen of the 72XX's and it only goes down about 2/3 of the screen. Has anyone on 4.0 been able to overcome that? I know with 4.1 and Plazmic you dont run into that, but my carrier doesnt have 4.1 yet...=|

Thanks for any and all help!!!!

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Ozrial,

Any chance of getting you to post some screen shots of the themes on your 7100?

See this thread for info on where to find a simulator to grab screen shots of your device.

http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...ight=simulator

PIN/ID
    Ask

absolutely - or at least I will try.... It make take a while..

PIN/ID
    Ask

ok, i finally have a chance to download that simulator and get those screenshots, but I cannot find it with that link. Is there a more direct link you can give me to download it? Sorry to be a pain, and likewise even more sorry it is taking me so long to get around to it!!!

I actually have about 12 different themes now all working on my BB. I can show them all off once I get it goin. I also have one called Steel that I found a long time ago before I ever got 4.1, and I dont see a link for it on here. I have the .zip file - if someone has a place for me to upload it so everyone can have it.

Oz...

barber211 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400803f1

hi new to pinstack. been a bb user via 7520 for 2 years now actually just want to have fun with it. would like to find out about themes for the 7520

repo58 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400E90B0

~~~Posted via Blackberry @ wap.pinstack.com~~~ I have downloaded themes but now I cannot seem to find them on my bb? Whered they go?

MegaBit no está en línea Stack level 2

MacBerry now Available for 7200 Series

There is now a 7200-series version of MacBerry. You can find it at the main theme page on Millennia Studio at the link below. Note this is the 1st release and I have not tested it on a device ('cause I don't have one) so please report problems if you find them. I'll get them fixed asap.

http://www.millenniastudio.com/blackberry.html

And for a handy device download, use this OTA listing page on your BlackBerry:

http://www.millenniastudio.com/bbota.html

MegaBit

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2
    ok I have tried the themes for the 7100 series but when you go to screen/keyboard to change the font...it does not change all over like phone log the fonts are still small or in option section fonts did not change there is there a bug fix coming out soon or is it out already?? Thanks! other wise nice themes...
    No bug fix that we know of--yet. Plazmic knows of this issue but has indicated it will require a change to BlackBerry System Software in addition to the themes and theme reader.

I have a few questions on the themes answered here:

http://www.millenniastudio.com/help.html

I am one of the adventureous people that upgraded to the new system software (to get the ultra cool Zen theme) and found that fonts will now change, almost correctly, but all the fonts have been changed themselves and I haven't found any I liked as much as in the standard system software.
    Last edited by hayden; 04-20-2006 at 03:14 PM.

faaltoo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B3E82

Quote Originally Posted by repo58
    ~~~Posted via Blackberry @ wap.pinstack.com~~~ I have downloaded themes but now I cannot seem to find them on my bb? Whered they go?
    Me too...

I am a newbie to Blackberry.
    I can't seem to find out where the downloaded themes are..

Is there any step by step on this in the forums. I have tried to search but could not find anything.

thanks

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

It depends. Are you just downloading the themes from the DM or OTA?

If you d/l them from DM then after they are installed your BB should reboot itself. Ten you can go into options>themes and they should be in there.

If you d/l them OTA. You will have to reboot your BB after the download is complete, for them to appear. Then go to options>themes.

If you are using OS 4.1 and want to use a plazmic theme you need to install the correct theme reader. Then you can install the theme you want.

Note which OS you are using before d/l ing a theme. 4.0 and 4.1 themes are not compatible with each other

Page 1 of 18 123456 ... LastLast