I want to thank Zarza for providing this. Again, if you dont know what your doing, DO NOT TRY!!
Disclaimer: This is a very advanced process, I take no responsibility if you mess up your device.
1. My device is a Sprint-branded 7130e, others may respond differently
2. OS package 18.104.22.1684 available from Telstra Australia is required
1. Download and install Telstra Australia's package 22.214.171.1244
2. Download and install Cingular's package 126.96.36.1991
1. Open the following folder: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\7130-v188.8.131.521_P184.108.40.206\Java
2. Select the following two files (pressing CTRL will allow you to select both files at once), and press CTRL+C to copy them:
3. Open the following folder: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\7130e-v220.127.116.119_P18.104.22.168\Java
4. Press CTRL+V to paste the files copied above
5. Go up one level to: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\7130e-v22.214.171.1249_P126.96.36.199
6. Open BlackBerry.alx with Notepad
7. Make the following two edits:
<fileset Theme="Normal" Colour="True" KeyboardType="Reduced" Java="1.0">
<fileset Colour="True" KeyboardType="Reduced" Java="1.0">
8. Save and close the file
9. Open the following folder and ensure that there is no vendor.xml file: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
10. Open Desktop Manager
11. Plug in your 7130e
12. You should be prompted to update your device's code, but if you are not, double-click Application Loader and update as normal
You should now have both the Vodafone and Dimension Today themes available on your 7130e.