Hello: Can anyone recommend a free OTA Today theme that includes the "all day events" ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

lovodo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CDD1C

Today theme calendar

Advertisement

Hello: Can anyone recommend a free OTA Today theme that includes the "all day events" on the calendar heading. My current theme is great, but does not include the calendar entries marked as "all day event." I put my friends birthday in my BB calendar and failed to remember it because I did not see it on my today screen. PS. I have an 8310 on 4.2 OS.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I think the today plus theme gives you the option of all day events. I believe you can find it on the forums if you do a search. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have the today plus theme and tried making one of my appointments an all day event....then when I went back to the main screen, that appt.was gone off the calendar list........so no, that one won't do it either, at least not on my 8130.

I'm thinking the solution would be to not make them all day events......just make it the 1st event of the day and it will show up before the rest of your events so you won't miss it anway.......I know it's not what you're looking for.

I would not expect that different today themes have that kind of control over what the caledar displays, but I've never tried theme developement so maybe I'm wrong there.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

lovodo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CDD1C
    Azstar: I agree that the easiest solution is to make the all day events my 1st appointment, which is what I sometimes do. I bought a 3rd party app (I think Pocket Day)for my old BB that included all day events, but lost it when I upgraded BB's. I just wish that I could find a free app that offered the option,

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I agree that this is a somewhat necessary feature that is lacking on the Today themes. Things like birthdays and anniversaries would be really handy on the main screen. However, too many all day events would mean that you would have less available space for actual appointments.

It's all a give or take.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree its an annoying oversite in theme building. Have you tried PocketDay?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~