Hi Guys I'm using a "today theme" on my pearl (8100). I have noticed, that ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

sandy10 no está en línea Stack level 1

Today Theme

Advertisement

Hi Guys

I'm using a "today theme" on my pearl (8100).

I have noticed, that whn the phone is in it's "desktop" state, (where Messages, Calendar and Call Log are shown), appointments only show up under Calender if they are given a specific timescale - ie Dentist 1-2pm.

"Anniversaries" - ie all day events, do not show up - you can only view them when actually entering the calendar icon

I hope that made sense!

Am I doing anything wrong? Is there a way to display these anniversaries?!

Thanks in anticipation

Re: Today Theme

Quote Originally Posted by sandy10
    Hi Guys

I'm using a "today theme" on my pearl (8100).

I have noticed, that whn the phone is in it's "desktop" state, (where Messages, Calendar and Call Log are shown), appointments only show up under Calender if they are given a specific timescale - ie Dentist 1-2pm.

"Anniversaries" - ie all day events, do not show up - you can only view them when actually entering the calendar icon

I hope that made sense!

Am I doing anything wrong? Is there a way to display these anniversaries?!

Thanks in anticipation
    Yes. When you input anniversaries and birthdays, things you just want to remember, don't check the "all day event" box. Put them at a specific time, then if you want to, set the "Duration" for 0 hours and 0 minutes. I have all my family birthdays and important things I want to remember annually set at random times between 10am and 10:30am, and the handheld is more than happy to keep me updated! Hope this helps!