Is there a way to remove the instant messaging folder and just have the BB ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Fiasco no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20D434D0

tmo zen im folder

Advertisement

Is there a way to remove the instant messaging folder and just have the BB messenger icon instead?
    "Be fair. Forgive. Be inspired. Inspire others."

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846

Re: tmo zen im folder

Try using a different theme!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Highlight I'm on your homescreen and press the menu button. Select Hide Icon. Boom!

PIN/ID
    20D434D0
    Quote Originally Posted by XLiMBS View Post
    Try using a different theme!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Actually I have always been on the dimension zen theme, just wanted a change and I found I like the tmo zen theme better. If I could just put bb messenger on the main screen it would be perfect.

PIN/ID
    20D434D0
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Highlight I'm on your homescreen and press the menu button. Select Hide Icon. Boom!
    Would that not also hide anything inside the IM folder? I have the bb messenger icon in that folder, and want to have it available outside of the IM folder.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiasco View Post
    Would that not also hide anything inside the IM folder? I have the bb messenger icon in that folder, and want to have it available outside of the IM folder.
    Ok according to your profile you're on the 8800. Not too familiar with that device, but if you can find out how to extract BBM from your IM folder folder, then you should be able to hide the I'm and not have to worry about it. Use the menu button and select Move Icon, then move it somewhere to your top row. It should end up on your homescreen. Atleast that's how it works on my Pearl

PIN/ID
    20D434D0
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    Ok according to your profile you're on the 8800. Not too familiar with that device, but if you can find out how to extract BBM from your IM folder folder, then you should be able to hide the I'm and not have to worry about it. Use the menu button and select Move Icon, then move it somewhere to your top row. It should end up on your homescreen. Atleast that's how it works on my Pearl
    Yeah the extraction part is where I'm stumped. If I can get that figured out then I'm golden with the tmo zen theme.

iamsteelio no está en línea Stack level 2

If you hit the blackberry button and move icon to the im folder icon you should see an option to move up and out of the folder. It will make the bb messenger icon a little smaller to signify that it is being moved up and out of the folder. Hope that description isnt to confusing.

PIN/ID
    20D434D0
    Quote Originally Posted by iamsteelio View Post
    If you hit the blackberry button and move icon to the im folder icon you should see an option to move up and out of the folder. It will make the bb messenger icon a little smaller to signify that it is being moved up and out of the folder. Hope that description isnt to confusing.
    Thanks, but there is no such option on my 8800. The move application option will not let me move bb messenger out of the IM folder.

iamsteelio no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sorry, that's how it worked on my 8320.