Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 474849505152

Hey everyone, can we get a Bleach theme for the BB Bold, that would be ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try

Advertisement

Hey everyone, can we get a Bleach theme for the BB Bold, that would be hot, thanks if you or anyone makes one.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

saosindrive no está en línea Stack level 1

No applications available message displayed....

When I go to browse for more files, I select the appropriate themes, and I get a message telling me there are no more applications available for my device... what gives?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by saosindrive View Post
    When I go to browse for more files, I select the appropriate themes, and I get a message telling me there are no more applications available for my device... what gives?
    Check this thread,
    No Additional Apps Found for Your Device

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

saosindrive no está en línea Stack level 1
    Still getting the same message after redownloading and updating all software (DM and OS)... I've seen another BB user use the software to load themes; they were presented a different screen after clicking on Application Loader. They were taken to the 'select your program' screen with the 'next option.' I only have the option to add/remove program or update my software. I never saw this screen on the previously mentioned (successful) loader. Thoughts?

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Not sure I really understand, Have you browsed to the folder with the Theme .alx file and selected it?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

chaucolai no está en línea Stack level 1
    When I click next on DM, in App loader, I get "Summary: Nothing to install".
    When I click on browse in the app loader, I get something along the lines of "No additional applications designed for your device were found."
    I haven't installed the extra theme thing, plazmic or whatever, but my Pearl says it's 4.2, surely it should have it?
    I have the latest DM, I'm pretty sure (downloaded it about two months ago off the RIM website) so any ideas?

chaucolai no está en línea Stack level 1
    Oh right, above message. It won't let me install for Smat-Tone VF 8100 pearl (I'm NZVF)

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by chaucolai View Post
    When I click next on DM, in App loader, I get "Summary: Nothing to install".
    When I click on browse in the app loader, I get something along the lines of "No additional applications designed for your device were found."
    I haven't installed the extra theme thing, plazmic or whatever, but my Pearl says it's 4.2, surely it should have it?
    I have the latest DM, I'm pretty sure (downloaded it about two months ago off the RIM website) so any ideas?
    See the link in my sign about the "No apps" error.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 474849505152