Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 46474849505152 LastLast

Hi, I just tried downloading a them for the first time on my BB Pearl ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

SamanthaMaree no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Hi, I just tried downloading a them for the first time on my BB Pearl 8100 and it isn't showing up in the themes. I followed all of the instructions in the first post. I changed the permissions to allow on all of them and restarted but it still hasn't showed up.

I don't have the plazmic theme reader in my applications but I have it in modules, it is 4.2.1.107. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Ang3l no está en línea Stack level 1
    i got a thanksgivings theme "ota" for bb8700 on a os 4.2 . i am new at this game and i don't want to ask my husband for help. i got the theme but it is not in my themes folder it is in "advanced options". please help me. thank ang3l

iZacharias no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Pearl 8130

Alright, I have all the new software on my PC, and I have the Plazmic [or whatever] on my BB and the versions are all right and ****.

However, everytime I open to Apps Loader and click "Add".. I double click on pretty much any .ALX file, and it says...
    "No additional applications designed for your device were found"

I'm VERY close to putting my foot through my PC and tossing this piece of **** phone in the garbage..

JK. But you get the point. PM me some kind of response, I'll have a hard time checking this site.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by iZacharias View Post
    Alright, I have all the new software on my PC, and I have the Plazmic [or whatever] on my BB and the versions are all right and ****.

However, everytime I open to Apps Loader and click "Add".. I double click on pretty much any .ALX file, and it says...
    "No additional applications designed for your device were found"

I'm VERY close to putting my foot through my PC and tossing this piece of **** phone in the garbage..

JK. But you get the point. PM me some kind of response, I'll have a hard time checking this site.
    check out this link

have you downloaded and installed the device software, commonly called the OS? this would be in addition to the desktop manager that came on the CD [or however you got it]. you will need that installed on your pc.

what bb model do you have? what OS is on it right now? (options/about - third line down)

here is a link to the latest OS for all models. (i bookmarked it )

elyblumenkron no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok well I have read every single post in this thread and I fallowed all the steps, downloaded and executed the correct OS on my pc and when I go to add the themes I still get the pop up screen that says ERROR: No additional applications designed for your device were found.

What am I doing wrong!????

miko2damax no está en línea Stack level 1
    i dont have the "Application Loader". hes talking about

kaia0120 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey guys. I have a 8700g running 4.2.1.107 I have the plazmic reader and have downloaded some themes OTA but they aren't showing up. I have pulled the battery and let it re-boot but still nothing. Any suggestions? I'm on a mac so pretty much i have to do OTA themes as pocketmac doesn't install them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bhowell423 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    My curve for some reason is not taking the application your steps are great...Still need help what is your pin please??

wizardyo888 no está en línea Stack level 1

its not working

i have v4.2.0.51; its not working please help.

taxcurmudgeon no está en línea Stack level 1
    Are there any themes that show apps in lists of names rather than icons.

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by taxcurmudgeon View Post
    like a today theme but without sub entries?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by taxcurmudgeon View Post
    If I understand you correctly. I think that what you're requesting is a theme with the icons to be just letters...For instance, instead of an icon for camera you would just have the letters saying "camera" and so on. Note that if the theme's made your third party applications will unfortunately have an icon for them. One can only manipulate the stock icons not the third party apps. Hope this helps...
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

robertn361 no está en línea Stack level 1

7130e Theme help

Hello I just received my first Blackberry the 7130e. I'm currently using OS 4.2 I've tried to download numerous themes and have read many tutorials including most of of the ones on this site. I have also erased and re-installed the Plazmic Theme Reader and have also changed all the permissions to allow like another tutorial stated. I am still unable to get any themes to work on my device, they show up under the themes, but is no activate under the menu. I did manage to get on theme working, I don't know how, but it worked. When installing new themes I must have deleted it so I'm stuck at square one, again! Any hellp would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to reply to me here, pm me or email me on my BB at robertn361@gmail.com Thanks in advance!

sTars62789 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~is there any way that I can just download a theme directy from my BB???

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by sTars62789 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~is there any way that I can just download a theme directy from my BB???
    Yes, only if they have an OTA link attached to them. (over the air) link. You'd just have to click on the link and you should be prompted to a download page. Of course you'd need to have a data plan to do so. If you don't have a data plan then download their zip files and then extract them using winzip or winrar or 7zip then upload the alx/cod files via Desktop Manager. Be sure that the themes you're downloading are compatible with your device and also your current OS (operating syste) be it 4.2; 4.2.2 or 4.5
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?