Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

They may be working on that area of the site or something, I tried a ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

They may be working on that area of the site or something, I tried a couple different themes there and couldn't get a download link, or maybe the links are bad...not sure

Try looking for themes here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...play.php?f=177

They are divided into categories, but they are mixed by device....so just make sure you download one meant for your device.........and check back later to see if they have things working better in the "downloads" area.......
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

monay2u no está en línea Stack level 1
    How do I open desktop manager on my computer?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    What type of computer do you have? If it's a Mac, you don't, if it's a PC, then you open it the same way you open any other Windows Program. Either using the Icon on the desktop if you created one with the installer or from the start menu if you didn't. And you do have to install it once downloaded.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

hooptohoop no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you. I really am able to hook my Blackberry up.

shorty884 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ok, when i get hem downloaded and then use the application loader i get an error trying to add that says "no additional applications designed for your phone were found" but everything i got was 81XX and i have the 4.3 software version.....what am i doing wrong?

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    You probably haven't downloaded the Device Software package for your BlackBerry and installed it on your PC. You can find it by following the link for your carrier in this thread, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites. You have to have the Device Software Installed on the PC in addition to Desktop manager.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Reezy247 no está en línea Stack level 1
    umm it didnt help cause i have blackberry pearl and dont have the aplocation blah blah button :cry:

missfit1mary no está en línea Stack level 1

Question how do i view the themes

im interested in downloading new themes for my bbpearl however when i click on the theme name i am unable to view the actual theme...is there something that I am doing incorrectly?

Mary

shanof3 no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 Pearl

How do I download themes? I just fot my icons back after 3 days of searching and updating. I don't want to chance losing them again through my desktop.

baconrus no está en línea Stack level 1
    HELP! somebody help me please. my gf's phone does not have a theme all i got is a white screen and stick figure icons, on the theme options there are other themes but it doesnt let me activate them, it has the option to close or swith app no activate option.Its just highlighted on NONE, i was trying to free up memory on my gf's 8700 and i deleted all of the extra language files and the preloaded images, then at the same time i edited the blackberry.alx file and added the vendor id number to the other themes, then i ran apploader and now i have no theme. ive got 43mb free memory though! does anybody know what im talking about, i hope i made sense. HELP

tbhuang2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm trying to download a theme, however, there is no download link. It has been over 2 weeks since I've seen the page like this. Here is the link:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...25&linkid=1303

MANY more themes can not be downloaded as well. Can this PLEASE be fixed? As far as I know, the theme collection is USELESS because of this horrible flaw.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Not sure what's going on with that section, but have you tried looking in the themes section in the link below:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...splay.php?f=30
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhuang2 View Post
    I'm trying to download a theme, however, there is no download link. It has been over 2 weeks since I've seen the page like this. Here is the link:

MANY more themes can not be downloaded as well. Can this PLEASE be fixed? As far as I know, the theme collection is USELESS because of this horrible flaw.
    Where did you find this link. We need to correct it,

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhuang2 View Post

the OP didn't include the link and somehow the theme was approved for posting...not our fault, but the person who posted. nothing the mods/admin can do ... sorry.

angeleni no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Thank You

Thank you, took me a little while to do it, but i got it. Thanks!