Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

help! I just tried to install a theme and my bb now just has a ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

danna217 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

help! I just tried to install a theme and my bb now just has a rotating hourglass in the middle. what did i do and how do i fix it?

danna217 no está en línea Stack level 1
    please ignore my panicked message. i solved my own problem. ;-)

swarthrob no está en línea Stack level 1
    I having problems seeing my theme. I followed all of the directions and it still doesnt work. I have a curve 8310

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by swarthrob View Post
    I having problems seeing my theme. I followed all of the directions and it still doesnt work. I have a curve 8310
    Could you be more specific? At what point are you having trouble? Is there an error code popping up? A few more details would be helpful.

asnider123 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just a little helpful tip when trying out other people's themes. Do a backup immediately before you install the new theme. That way, you can always restore in case the theme mis-behaves and you are unable to get back to the 'options' menu to turn it back off. Learned from experience.

Also, I have my left-side button programmed to go to 'options' just in case.

Alan

blackberryboi no está en línea Stack level 1
    This was such great help woo hoo

blackberryboi no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by serbian-g View Post
    OHHH mannnn... Everything was going great until I wanted to download more themes on it. My first theme upload went great but when I tried putting all the other ones that I found on this great website it kept saying that:
    "No additional applications designed for your device were found".

I thought maybe I needed to upload all of them at the same time so I unchecked the box of the first one I downloaded. Thats when everything went down hill. Right when I pressed finish I REMEMBERED the rule OF NOT DELETING THE DEFAULT THEME... but sadly it was much to late.

My application Loader Wizard is now saying that:
    "The BlackBerry Desktop Software does not have BlackBerry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer."

I tried restarting the whole desktop manager even restarting my computer. I even took out the battery out of my Pearl... but IT KEEPS displaying that message. helpppppppppp meee hahaha
    Now I am scared to download I might do the same lol

Quote Originally Posted by blackberryboi View Post
    Now I am scared to download I might do the same lol
    Nah, just remember to switch back to one of your built-in themes before you attempt to uninstall a downloaded theme.

Worse case: if you have backed up before trying out a new theme, DM should be able to restore (I think???)

deynet no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Theme Not showing

Found it? Good. Now scroll down to it and click your trackwheel. A menu will come up. Scroll to "Edit Permissions". See that one that is set at "Custom" and the other 2 at Allow? We need to change that. So scroll to where it says "Custom" (probably under Interactions), click your trackwheel, and change it to allow. Now SAVE your settings! Exit back out to the main menu. Now reset your Blackberry by doing a hard reset. This can be achieved by taking the battery out for 3 seconds and putting it back in. Your Blackberry will now reboot.

i did this but the problem is the menu comes with no such options of edit permissions.

Spiderman_123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help!

Where is Application loader? I can't find it? it says i'm supposed to click on that after i plug in my BB

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman_123 View Post
    Where is Application loader? I can't find it? it says i'm supposed to click on that after i plug in my BB
    The application loader is one of the programs in the Desktop Manager program, which is the program on your PC that allows you to backup/restore data, sync your PC and BB data, all kinds of stuff. If you have a Mac, then I don't know anything about it, but works great with PC.

Hope that helps a little

ok so where exactly is that on my computer?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    have you installed Desktop Manager? It came on the CD with your BB? Application loader is 'within' desktop manager.

uh o

is this anyway to get them on with out the cd?