Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Okay-so now I know that I have to unplug it right after they have been ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

TerTer no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Okay-so now I know that I have to unplug it right after they have been installed. Now can someone sure with me how to put themes on memory card and use them that way? My phone will only hold five under the themes, then it put the others under advanced options, application. Does anyone know if you can apply them from that area?

Thank you in advance,
    Terri

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil's daddy View Post
    when I try to add a theme it gives the following message No additional applications designed for your device were found
    You probably haven't downloaded the Device Software package for your BlackBerry and installed it on your PC. You can find it by following the link for your carrier in this thread, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

aniwatson no está en línea Stack level 3

Question want to create my own themes where to start

hmmmmm im new here and i cant get my ringtones to work for me so i guess ill try something diffrent um i have vista system and i have a 7100i phone and no plazmic for 7100i? im running vista........ please tell me all what i need to download to create themes thanks.......

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    There are plenty of themes for the 7100i. Check this forum, Older Device Themes.

The instructions in the first post here will apply. Just follow the ones for 4.1 version devices.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

hey smarty lol u know better then to tell me look on the instructions page lol..... hmmmmmm ill give it a try

alex63 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks, very informative.

nalcedo no está en línea Stack level 1
    "no additional applications for your device were found" Can anyone tell me what this error message means? I received it after the step of selecting add in the application loader. As soon as i click ok, it gives me this error and i can not go any further... HeLp!

will the new plazmic work for 7100 phones im running vista and it wont let me install the 4.1

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by nalcedo View Post
    "no additional applications for your device were found" Can anyone tell me what this error message means? I received it after the step of selecting add in the application loader. As soon as i click ok, it gives me this error and i can not go any further... HeLp!
    You probably haven't downloaded the Device Software package for your BlackBerry and installed it on your PC. You can find it by following the link for your carrier in this thread, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites.
    Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by aniwatson View Post
    will the new plazmic work for 7100 phones im running vista and it wont let me install the 4.1
    Are you trying to download the Plazmic CDK? have you installed all the pre-requisites listed on the Download site? Or is this question concerning installing themes built for the 7100 series with 4.1 Device Software.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

turbo1974 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have an 8100 pearl the themes will not show up in themes section the os software is 4.2.071 platform 2.2.0.41, the themes i am trying to intall are from this site for the 8100 . I have checked and the plazmic theme reader is in the module section but not the application section all themes are set to allow and have done hard reset the theme reader version is 4.2.071 but still no themes show up any help would be appreciated.

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo1974 View Post
    i have an 8100 pearl the themes will not show up in themes section the os software is 4.2.071 platform 2.2.0.41, the themes i am trying to intall are from this site for the 8100 . I have checked and the plazmic theme reader is in the module section but not the application section all themes are set to allow and have done hard reset the theme reader version is 4.2.071 but still no themes show up any help would be appreciated.

Try updating your OS to the most recent version, that's what was wrong with my bros pearl when I sent some themes to him.

He would have the theme on his phone, but it wouldn't show up as theme that he could set.

turbo1974 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have not tried to up date before do i have to wipe the phone first, i checked with my carrier dobsen cellular and it shows to be the latest update unless i can load one from a different carrier if so either way could you let me know the procedure

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    This thread can better explain it than me
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...lackberry.html

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo1974 View Post
    Some of the 8100 themes posted on this site may have been exported for a later version of the OS that 4.2.0 From what I see from your post, this may be the problem. Try finding one of cherrichiodo's 8100 themes and load it. If those don't work then we need to chase it further.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer