Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thank You! Very detailed and helpful. Loaded my first theme(s) successfully.... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

playloud no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Themes: How To Find, Download, Install And Activate

Advertisement

Thank You!

Very detailed and helpful. Loaded my first theme(s) successfully.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Quote Originally Posted by gucci88 View Post
    what is application loader...someone plz help!
    App Loader or Application Loader is a feature of the Desktop Manager that controls that installation of RIM Device Software Packages, 3rd Party Applications and Themes.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

SNF1 no está en línea Stack level 1

I bought my pearl from a friend, and there is no windows app on it, do I need to install it. And how do I install it. I'm new to blackberry!

Thank alot!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by SNF1 View Post
    I bought my pearl from a friend, and there is no windows app on it, do I need to install it. And how do I install it. I'm new to blackberry!

Thank alot!
    Hmm. Do you mean word or excel?

ecanasian no está en línea Stack level 1

hii i just got a bb pearl and like added the theme but i cant find it i just added the theme its self thought but i was woundrin bout the plazmic theme reader and how or do i need to add that for theme to work?

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

With the 8100, the Theme Reader should be in your Core Applications. Go to Options/Advanced Options/Applications and open the menu. Select Modules and click the trackball. You should see a module named com_plazmic_themereader in the list. If not you will need to install the Blackberry Device Software on your PC in order to update the BB and get the Theme reader module on it.

But I'm guessing that the theme was exported for something later than 4.2.0. What Theme are you trying to install? Where did you get if from?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Quote Originally Posted by ecanasian View Post
    hii i just got a bb pearl and like added the theme but i cant find it i just added the theme its self thought but i was woundrin bout the plazmic theme reader and how or do i need to add that for theme to work?
    How did you add the theme? OTA or with the Desktop Manager and USB connection?

Most of the time, OTA installs require you to reboot (battery pull) the phone before your phone will see the new theme.

Hope that helps.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

umm well i was tryin to add like dis one theme right and like it didnt work i like let everything be allowed including the plazmic theme reader and then i turned it off then pulled the battery out and yet still nothing idk whats goin wrong with it so i just deleted the application and gave up maybe some of uall could help me out ? please lol.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Again, What theme and where was it found?

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Quote Originally Posted by ecanasian View Post
    umm well i was tryin to add like dis one theme right and like it didnt work i like let everything be allowed including the plazmic theme reader and then i turned it off then pulled the battery out and yet still nothing idk whats goin wrong with it so i just deleted the application and gave up maybe some of uall could help me out ? please lol.
    Holy runon sentence, Batman. Did you skip all your Grammar classes in school or just the important ones?

I'm with rcbjr. What theme did you try to download, and where did you get it from?

Did you download it using your USB cable and the Desktop Manager, or did you try to do it OTA (Over the Air)?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

22towny22 no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the bb8700c (just got it) and I upgraded to the desktop manager 4.3 and the 4.2.1 OS and this message keeps popping up
    Warnings were encountered during the loading process:
    The following modules could not be loaded because their digital signatures were invalid.'
    And Then it lists all the themes that I tried to install. I have tried a ton of research to try and fix this; but found nothing. I load the themes and then it reinstalls the whole OS again (is that normal) Please help I am new to this and outa ideas!!!

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by 22towny22 View Post
    I have the bb8700c (just got it) and I upgraded to the desktop manager 4.3 and the 4.2.1 OS and this message keeps popping up
    Warnings were encountered during the loading process:
    The following modules could not be loaded because their digital signatures were invalid.'
    And Then it lists all the themes that I tried to install. I have tried a ton of research to try and fix this; but found nothing. I load the themes and then it reinstalls the whole OS again (is that normal) Please help I am new to this and outa ideas!!!
    Is your BB connected to a BES or has it ever been? This is the error that is usually shown when an IT policy prohibits installation of non-signed applications or themes

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

angiemhaha no está en línea Stack level 1
    finally! some detailed helpful instructions on this process!

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
    Holy runon sentence, Batman. Did you skip all your Grammar classes in school or just the important ones?

I'm with rcbjr. What theme did you try to download, and where did you get it from?

Did you download it using your USB cable and the Desktop Manager, or did you try to do it OTA (Over the Air)?
    okay so like its accualty a not mine phone haha its my lil 11 year old sisters phone. haha she wanted a pink theme called like Pink Tourmaline Zen i forgot what site its from. but chaa everytime instailled it ididnt work so idk why it did dat. btw im in honnors english okay i just dont do gramer or spellin good. so umm yeah im still confused bout the whole thing theme. so i just changed her background and changed the color of her pearl to match the background PINK haha.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Well, a search using google for that theme turned up a web site that lists it. It is listed as exported for Version 4.2.1 for the Pearl which has a lot of problems installing on any Pearl version, even if the pearl has that version.

You might try making sure your sisters BB Device Software is updated to the latest version, but I wouldn't bet on it working.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer