Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by sandrita21 well, I followed the steps for the upgrade but it still ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Themes: How To Find, Download, Install And Activate

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by sandrita21 View Post
    well, I followed the steps for the upgrade but it still didn;t help me.my bb continues to turn on and off again, it bugs me that I can not find a solution for repairing it. for upgrading my bb should I have firstly backed up my data on my pc? i am really not that experienced with these terms and all the work I should be doing for installing something on my bb. the fact is that the computer can not see the bb because it keeps on switching on and off. isn't there a way for resetting the bb, just going back to the usual settings (like a reset button or smth like that)? still desperate...
    Then try this process, KB03485 - Run Application Loader when the BlackBerry device does not connect. If this doesn't work we have a couple more things to help, before declaring defeat.

As to the Backup. Yes you should do a backup regularly and if you haven't done one recently, before adding any theme or application. Just as insurance against something like this.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Shellbell67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Maybe

Just to answer a quick answer for those trying to install themes from plazmic to your pearl when exporting you need to choose v.4.2.0...Walla! Theme shows up where it's suppose to

~Shelly
    Want to see more of themes...

click2down no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi,
    I can't install theme to my phone (blackberry 8320)
    OS on my phone is 4.2.2, DM 4.2
    Please help me!!!
    Thank!!!

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by click2down View Post
    Hi,
    I can't install theme to my phone (blackberry 8320)
    OS on my phone is 4.2.2, DM 4.2
    Please help me!!!
    Thank!!!
    What theme? How are you trying to install it, OTA or through Desktop Manager? What indications do you get?

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    What theme? How are you trying to install it, OTA or through Desktop Manager? What indications do you get?

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I using Desktop Manager. I down any theme on this forum for BB 83xx, but when i install it, system notice erro (the application don't design for your device, ...)
    Please help me!!!
    Last edited by click2down; 02-01-2008 at 09:18 AM.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

If the error Message is something like "No additional Apps. . . " Check the link in my signature.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    If the error Message is something like "No additional Apps. . . " Check the link in my signature.

Rcbjr.
    Hi,
    I install theme success with DM 4.3, DM 4.2 don't enable install theme to BB 8320.
    Thank you for help!!!

wellgo no está en línea Stack level 1

OK, here's a quick story. My 7130e had the hourglass of doom syndrome earlier this week. Thanks to this forum, I managed to wipe the unit clean and reinstall the OS. I had no clue wich OS i Had before so I installed the latest one I found v4.2.1.110. This version only comes with three themes. None of which is a list type theme which is what I'm used to working with. I tried to download from blackberry but no themes are available for my OS.

I followed the steps in this thread to download and activate new themes. I can find them in my applications, but they simply refuse to show up in my theme list.

default permission settings are custom everywhere exept for «user data». I tried putting them all on «allow» as I interpreted from one of the first posts.

No success. I'm just trying to get a list menu working on my BB. I am willing to downgrade OS if it's necessary, however I am not sure on how to procede.

Thanks for your advice.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by wellgo View Post
    OK, here's a quick story. My 7130e had the hourglass of doom syndrome earlier this week. Thanks to this forum, I managed to wipe the unit clean and reinstall the OS. I had no clue wich OS i Had before so I installed the latest one I found v4.2.1.110. This version only comes with three themes. None of which is a list type theme which is what I'm used to working with. I tried to download from blackberry but no themes are available for my OS.

I followed the steps in this thread to download and activate new themes. I can find them in my applications, but they simply refuse to show up in my theme list.

default permission settings are custom everywhere exept for «user data». I tried putting them all on «allow» as I interpreted from one of the first posts.

No success. I'm just trying to get a list menu working on my BB. I am willing to downgrade OS if it's necessary, however I am not sure on how to procede.

Thanks for your advice.
    i think you may need a theme reader
    look under options/advanced options/applications
    then click trackwheel and choose modules
    see if you have com_plazmic_themereader listed.
    if not, you will need to install it

http://www.mobile41.com/theme_reader.htm

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Make sure the theme is not exported for the later version of the Device Software that you have running on your PC. One thing I've noticed with the new Theme Builder is that the default export radio button seems to be 4.2.2 which won't run on the earlier versions of the Device Software.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

wellgo no está en línea Stack level 1

I do have Plazmic theme reader v1.1.0.14.
    However, I ma not sure on how to set the permissions for the Plazmic reader as well as the themes.

I had put all settings on «Allow» and hard reboot for 30 sec. Still nothing.

BTW, I am a beginner at this

Thanks for your help.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Thanks for your advice.
    I do have Plazmic theme reader v1.1.0.14.
    However, I ma not sure on how to set the permissions for the Plazmic reader as well as the themes.

I had put all settings on «Allow» and hard reboot for 30 sec. Still nothing.

BTW, I am a beginner at this

Thanks for your help.
    You may need to re-install the Device Software since you have upgraded to 4.2.1.xxx on your 7130. With Version 4.2, Plazmic Theme reader is included in the Device Software Package and if you install the older version you won't get the themes to show up in Options/Themes.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Safehands no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi there everyone

I have just downloaded and activated the following theme

Vista Theme created by mikami for the 87xx series BB.

and love it!!

but can anyone tell me if there is a way of making email appears appear in the same small font that the rest of the them uses? it would be really helpful as the standard fonts - the smallest i can get is with Bilbank tall set to 7 - and the theme uses one far smaller than this - so is there a way to use this same font for messages and texts and if so how?

any advice would be greatly appreciated!

cheers

Simon

Lboogie@yahoo no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have done everything!!! i cant find my phone on this comp desktop manager??? whats that?
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 02-07-2008 at 10:02 PM. Reason: double post

jatamale no está en línea Stack level 1

How do I uninstall a theme from my BB 8310 Curve... I went to themes highlited and functioned but no delete listed... HELP!!! Thanks for any replies....