Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

It didnt. Not that I know of was is suppost to??... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

toneloc24 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Themes: How To Find, Download, Install And Activate

Advertisement

It didnt. Not that I know of was is suppost to??

jmb
    jmb no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Themes: How To Find, Download, Install And Activate

I just got a used 7100t and everything works fine. the problem i am having is that SunCom has emailed me a program to connect the phone to my computer so that I can sincrnize date book as well as address book. they are telling me that because i use something other than outlook express their downloads do not work. when I hook the bb and laptop it wips out all the phone number I already have in my card about 150 of them. i have been able to restore so far, but concerned that it will zap them out all together.

got any suggestions. detectivebureau@mindspring.com

garthfan29 no está en línea Stack level 1

I have tried all of the instructions on my Pearl and I still can's see the themes. One of them isnt even loading with the BB Desktop Manager. They are all in the phone but when I attempt to change the 'CUSTOM/ALLOW' setting, it doesnt do anything. I have three options Connections, Interactions and User Data under two seperate headings of EDIT PERMISSIONS, or EDIT DEFAULT PERMISSIONS. and they are both set to CUSTOM, CUSTOM, ALLOW Respectively. I also recieve an error message after I installed them to the phone and when I reboot... Uncaught exception: ApplicationRegistry.waitFor(Oxac3ae76427d17f19) timeout. Can someone please help?! garthfan29@hotmail.com

tifftiff88 no está en línea Stack level 1

hii!! I need help =( When i do the application loader step, it gives me a statement saying "The Blackberry Device Software does not have Blackberry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator." =( Boo hoo, i have the Blackberry Burve 8310 btw. (i love it^^)

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    tifftiff, you need to install the handheld software for the 8310 on your PC...

here's a link to the newest 8310 OS release.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ilanguage.html

i love mine too

Quote Originally Posted by garthfan29 View Post
    I have tried all of the instructions on my Pearl and I still can's see the themes. One of them isnt even loading with the BB Desktop Manager. They are all in the phone but when I attempt to change the 'CUSTOM/ALLOW' setting, it doesnt do anything. I have three options Connections, Interactions and User Data under two seperate headings of EDIT PERMISSIONS, or EDIT DEFAULT PERMISSIONS. and they are both set to CUSTOM, CUSTOM, ALLOW Respectively. I also recieve an error message after I installed them to the phone and when I reboot... Uncaught exception: ApplicationRegistry.waitFor(Oxac3ae76427d17f19) timeout. Can someone please help?! garthfan29@hotmail.com
    do you have the device/handheld software installed on your PC?
    are you sure the themes were made for your device?
    have you tried a soft reset/battery pull? (take battery out while bb is still on, leave out for 30 sec, replace .... think of it as a cntrl/alt/delete like on a pc ... its a reset)

Quote Originally Posted by toneloc24 View Post
    It didnt. Not that I know of was is suppost to??
    it didn't what?
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 01-08-2008 at 05:05 PM. Reason: merged posts

ElMartilloGordo no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the Sprint Pearl. I am attempting to load up a theme. Its not letting me. I am currently thinking of beating people in my office. It just keeps saying that there are no aplications designed for my BB

bostoneric no está en línea Stack level 2

just got my sprint pearl today, and i'm getting the same problem as tifftiff88 a few posts up!

PIN/ID
    ATA

elmartillo and bostoneric...

you need to load the device/handheld software for your blackberry ..

as i stated to tifftiff in my post #365

after installing the handheld software (which you can get from your carrier website) run application loader again and install the theme. it will work after the handheld software download...

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ere_found.html

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Ok, I'm going to bet you have some other problems also. But You also need to download a new copy of the Device Software and install it on your PC. There has been couple of modules deleted by Desktop Manager during your original setup and sync. You can find the Device software by following the link for your carrier in this thread, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites. Just double click the downloaded file to execute it so that it is installed on your PC. Then connect the BB to your PC and open Desktop manager. It should let you know there are updates. just follow the process to reload the missing modules.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Rcbjr, do you know if I can download the device software for another provider to get their features? I am switching from AT&T and going to tmobile and have already unlocked the phone for use on other networks. If i download the T-Mobile version, will i get their features?

garthfan

PIN/ID
    ATA

Rcbjr, do you know if I can download the device software for another provider to get their features? I am switching from AT&T and going to tmobile and have already unlocked the phone for use on other networks. If i download the T-Mobile version, will i get their features?

garthfan
    no, unfortunately it doesn't work that way. what features are you looking for from tmo?

Mainly the myfaves options. Im not sure about the other Pearl differences between carriers

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220

thanx alot it help alot

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Mainly the myfaves options. Im not sure about the other Pearl differences between carriers
    I'm not positive but the carrier features such as myfaves, should be available to you once you set up your TMO Account. The Device Software doesn't control this type of thing but your account provisioning does.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

jsbb no está en línea Stack level 1

I tried to install new themes on my BB 8707 but received the following error message? Any advice? Thanks.

"The following modules could not be loaded because their digital signatures were invalid."