AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Ok, then The Best Rookie!
    Rookie of the year?? Got my vote!!

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Lmao I didn't mean it in a bad way and hope none of you guys took it that way. The best I have found have been from the 7 of you. Must be my fault because I thought you were all mind readers and knew what I wanted . You guys do awesome work and that's the bottom line.Sorry if my last post was taken wrong...my bad!

i would beg to differ wit me im new at this and have 2 themes runnin round here with a 3rd that is a flop so far... bottom dock is not my thing but workin to fix it.. but thank you for the compliments...
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

xLowdownx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks boys appreciate all your help. CMagnum thanks for your offer I would definitely like to take you up on that soon. How do you guys alter themes? What programs do you use?

Optimally I would like a theme that displays a calendar, possibly the messages that are unread but not as important... The big thing that most themes have however is that they have the calendar at the top where it is the first thing you are able to click on when you wake up your phone... As you usually only check your calendar and dont usually click on it, the calendar at the bottom would be awesome or to defuault the scroll ont he bottom of the screen while having the calendar at the top. Thanks for all your help boys, I hope to be contributing soon.

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    I didn't take it the wrong way....my themes do sux compared to Cmangum...CC...Cats...and the others who have been doing "custom" themes for a long time....my themes are basic Zen theme....cuz i like the Zen style...

Hail to the basic zen themes with wierd icons.... or hail just the zen.. i luv the zen...
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

xLowdownx no está en línea Stack level 1

A theme with a purpose!?!?!

All,

Hi I have been cruising this forum for the past 2 months and have not found any themes that really suit my needs... I remember people saying before that they would help me create themes and I really appreciate it. I have tried creating my own but I need a solid weekend to understand the Plasmic program as it is not the most intuitive and its actually rather frustrating.

Anyways I was wondering if anyone knew of a today theme with these four things...

SMS/MMS

Calendar

And... heres the big and...

5 (or however man) changable icons similar to Zen style themes....

All the ones that come close I have found on multiple sites tend to be very girly for reason and I wouldnt mind a plain jane version with no changes just the ability to have those 3 things and the Icons moved at the bottom as most themes have them fixed...

The only theme I have found thus far that has those 3 things plus the movable icons on the bottom is the iBerry Today Plus... Please help guys. Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123