Anyone kow how to change the image used on the lock screen of a theme. ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

HuwSy no está en línea Stack level 3

Theme Key Lock Screen...

Advertisement

Anyone kow how to change the image used on the lock screen of a theme. I know something like the dimension themes (dimension zen, dimension icon and dimension today) keep the same image chosen for your background on the key locked screen and iv found the image (via a hex editor) used in the insight list theme within the default list file but when i try changing the file it fails to be accepted by the phone any more. Has anyone sucseeded in changing this image or setting the theme to accept the current background image on the key lock screen? or does anyone have a dimension list theme for the 7100 series?

Thanks
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

I will test my hosting companys claims of unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth. Ideas?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Theme Key Lock Screen...

will have to check around for this...

Thanks. Hopefully you'l have better luck than i have had so far.
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

I will test my hosting companys claims of unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth. Ideas?

dredwood no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31D16B02

I don't think that option is available for the 7130e, sorry.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

You could ask Ozrial or Silentone, they are pretty excelled at the art of theme building...

Im actually using a 7100 but thats beside the point, I realise theres no direct option other than within dimension-icon dimension-zen or dimension-today but i was wondering if anyone had a working "hack" to allow the change. As my attempts fail as there seams to be some form of checksum on the cod files.

Wheres Ozrial or Silentone, why are they not here already, lol. Il see if anyone bets back to here first before PMing anyone i dont really know.
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...

has anyone looked into this further, as I cant workout where the checksum might be without having 2 similar themes side by side with different backgrounds. Iv tried comparing the vodafone one with the common icon theme as it has a different bg image but its to different in other ways.
    Huw - www.huenik.com
    Bb 8220 4.6...