I'm just asking because maybe I don't have a proper understanding. If curtain themes only ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Mdeghym no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    306811da

Theme forum question

Advertisement

I'm just asking because maybe I don't have a proper understanding. If curtain themes only work for certain blackberry's then why put them all in the same area making them harder to find?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well, for me, if you use the "Search Forum" feature, just to the right of "Forum Tools" it's easier. I can go to sports themes, search forum, and for example type 81xx packers..........and it pulls up 2 Packers themes.

And if I just wanted to see what sports themes are available for a Curve, I just go to sports themes, search forums, and type 83xx and it brings up a bunch of sports themes for the curve.

For me, this is much easier than scrolling through page after page of themes to find something that interests me. Try your search that way and see if it helps.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ^^ exactly

go to the forum genre (sports) and simply search "packers" and it will bring up all themes for the packers for each device.