Aiight peeps so I'm taking Ratons advice and making my theme but when I load ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

Rockwell no está en línea Stack level 3

Theme Creating Error

Advertisement

Aiight peeps so I'm taking Ratons advice and making my theme but when I load svg file I get error message and I put theme on my 9700 my animated homescreen not working any advice or help is apprciated. I think im doing something wrong on composer think I might need to finalize some how some way.

fixed it will post in a few thx for the help lmao

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Good luck Rockwell . I'm sure you'll get it done in time. I'm sorry I wasn't around to help out nor able to help on my mobile as I'm currently bbless . I know you can do it. Hope your finally getting acquainted with the new theme builder IMHO it's the easiest application out there. It's easier than learning how to sync your contacts to outlook. Or even easier than learning how to cook lasagna.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Good luck Rockwell . I'm sure you'll get it done in time. I'm sorry I wasn't around to help out nor able to help on my mobile as I'm currently bbless . I know you can do it. Hope your finally getting acquainted with the new theme builder IMHO it's the easiest application out there. It's easier than learning how to sync your contacts to outlook. Or even easier than learning how to cook lasagna.
    Lol yea bro ran into some speed bu$ps but not too give too much away but I got a mw2 theme coming

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post

Well I can cook lasagna, maybe i should try some themes, LOL
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

lol raton if possible was wondering if you know any free image resizing tools and .ico to .png converter thx

Nevermind once again I'm using infranview and adobe photoshop cs4

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    i'm sorry i coudn't get back to you in time Rockwell...Too busy enjoying my 9700 . You could try using pixresizer; it's a free app. You can also use a free image capturing tool called mwsnap, also free. Just google them and they'll pop up instantly. Just like i typed them mwsnap and pixresizer...Don't worry, they're virus free. Take my word for it

Glad to hear you finally got theme studio 5.0 downpacked . Smack, smack!!

And yes, THBASSMAN it's that easy. If you can make lasagna you can definitely make a theme
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?