Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or not. But anyways... I have a ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

theme concept

Advertisement

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or not. But anyways... I have a theme concept and think it could be done. Just not by me lol. This is also not a request to build a theme just for me. More so to see if it could be done. DR D you listing lol .
    So here it is.
    It would be a today plus, with hidden dock and crossbar action. How it would work is have your messages or calander as the today style portion like any other today theme. But off to the side or at the bottom have a hidden bottom dock that would pop up when clicked on and expose icons. Within that dock you could scroll left and right thru a set of 10 to 12 icons. Crossbar style. If you scrolled up the dock would then hide it self again and you could choose something from your today screen. So what do ya think? Do ya think it could be done? If ya want to try to take a stab at it. Post back and let me know how it goes. If you could improve on the concept by all means do so. And for the non theme builders if you like the idea post here. If there is a demand for it it will come. Lol

Cheers!

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Thanks for moving mods. Sorry didn't post in the right place to begin with. I was not sure. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    i would 2nd that this idea sounds like a ton of work but would be interesting to see it work.. joe u r a genuis... plus i would TM that idea.. lol dr.d u think its possible...
    Smooth u think u can give this a whirl also??

this is wayyyyy outta my league.. even the crossbar idea is outta my league
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Heck ya. I would love to see smooth, Dr D, any of the the best theme builders to take a stab at it. I would feel honered if they took this and ran with it.
    Smurff and I was talking about it eariler and thought it sounded cool. So we will see if anything can come of it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    That concept has got my intrest like yellow on rice!! but for me as well it sounds outta my league. but i would like to take notes on how this can be done. lol
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    ask me
    First welcome to the stacks! I will google it to see if I can find something about it. What gave me the idea was the samsung delve. It is a phone USC just got. It is not a today screen but the concept of the UI I think could be turned into a theme for a blackberry. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    thats a GREAT concept!!! it has to be done. And thanks for the welcome. But a signed up last year doing themes for the 8100 and was gone for a few months after. lol
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Yeah this would be pretty tuff. I imagine. I have not even made a theme sucessfully yet so I wouldn't even know where to begin with this. But I am sure it can be done. But you would really have to know the ins and outs of composer. If nothing else it will give some one a good challenge to see if it can be done. Lol I hope some one takes intrest. I even hope they would be able to sell it to make something for their hard work. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    I think it could be done using a variation of the jscroll that comes in Plazmic 4.6. Would need to be done by someone proficient in the use of svg. Of course, that ain't me....

Good luk to whomever takes this task on.....
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am going to BUMP this thread. Hopefully somebody will see it and become interested.
    ANYONE want to give this a spi nfor the Pearl users? (:
    I've posted something similar at: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ck_help-95269/

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by trueaznballa07 View Post
    I am going to BUMP this thread. Hopefully somebody will see it and become interested.
    ANYONE want to give this a spi nfor the Pearl users? (:
    I've posted something similar at: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ck_help-95269/
    i saw that is quite different than wht gixx is asking.. i read ur thread and u r trying to finure out how to make the bottom dock dissappear. which i must say is a cool lookin theme.. here gixx is asking for cross bar action with a today and the hide and showing up of a CrossBar action theme.. i think its 2 different worlds but i see where u see that its the same kinda idea... lol no more speed bumps hahahaha

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

joe4joe no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just downloaded a free theme with a hidden dock with today feature icons on the side posted some pics on my top 5 themes ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    huh.. top 5 themes??

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    bump... ok bak to topic.... is any1 out there able to think they can do this??

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    But what I was thinking, to clarify was modifying my theme concept to include a crossbar at the bottom. In other words, just like in the screenshots of what I posted, the bottom would hide/dissappear, and have the ability to scroll left and right as in a crossbar theme. haha, it'd be the best of both worlds.
    If only someone could do it for us.

Can someone have a Mod sticky this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast