This is NOT a request thread or a complaint thread so please make requests elsewhere. ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

rudedog no está en línea Stack level 2

Thank You, Themers

Advertisement

This is NOT a request thread or a complaint thread so please make requests elsewhere. What I wanted to do was make a thread for those Stackers out there, new or veterans, that log in every single day to view everyone else's creations and download them onto their phones. You know who you are. What I want from everyone is just a quick message for all the themers on Pinstack letting them know how much we appreciate their time and effort on making all the great and wonderful themes for us to download. That we won't take for granted the art that they share with us and the skills that they have in making all their themes. In other words, tell the themers "Thank You" and that you appreciate them for making time out of their busy lives and schedules to make all of their creations. Not only that, for sharing their creations with all of us. On behalf of myself, themers, thank you and I truly do appreciate all of you and all that you do for us here on Stack. Whether u make a request of mine or not, thank you anyways for the ones that you do make so that I can enjoy them too. God Bless all of you and keep up the good work! And as always, THEME ON!!!

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    I'll second that I've seen a lot of good themes on here and appreciate everyone of them. And special thanks to raton for one I didn't request but another stacker did. You made my day with that steelers theme since I have to work on superbowl sunday. Thanks to all of you and keep up the excellent work.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    No doubt! Thank you to all the great theme makers on here. I don't wanna list names cause I'm sure ill leave someone out, but you guys and gals are great at what you do and I can't thank you enough for sharing your great works of art! Maybe one of these days ill get some courage to figure out how to make some. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    themers are da bomb! raton is going to make my first storm theme
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Man if this site didnt have such great theme creators, im sorry to say, I would not be here.

A theme gives you a feeling, and great themes cant be described.

I change themes based on my mood, and I love the great themers that come out with great advancements or original ideas.

My wife would chew my butt if I paid for a theme, but she doesnt know that I am a pure visual person and when I wake up in the morning to my alarm on my BB, the theme sets my mood for the day.

Now I do reserve a special theme that really has the best functionality for me, and also looks good when the boss walks in made by someone on here, ummm pdma...something or other ;P.... but

I do love having options on the weekends and when im off work lol.

Thank you themers, luv ya

Rashard errrr Richard
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

rudedog no está en línea Stack level 2
    Gotta agree with that, Rashard. Themes DO allow for the user to express their mood. Thanks for making different themes to allow us to do that. Themes are like mood rings. Let's people know how u feel. Also, if u wanna get technical, themes are like clothes for your phone. Just like people judge u by the clothes u wear, they do the same with the themes u sport. Your phone is an extension of you and your personality. Themes bring that personality out. Themers, thank u for helping us express ourselves. THEME ON!!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

celeste69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just have to agree with all of the others! You guys and gals are absolutely wonderful as are your themes! Thanks for all of your hard work! I couldn't even fathom trying to do it myself. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    i agree thank you to all theme builders
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

second that and this is one of the better threads started on PS