Yet I can't find even one that I like. Am I too picky, or do ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

jore-dan no está en línea Stack level 1

So many themes out there,

Advertisement

Yet I can't find even one that I like. Am I too picky, or do other people feel the same way? None are as clean/attractive as the default themes. I'm a graphic designer, so maybe that's why I'm so hard to please, visually speaking. Maybe I should make my own...

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Make your own or go to the request thread and request one. I think there are some truly terrific themes on the "Stacks" that are visually pleasing and very clean. Maybe you haven't seen some of the ones by Dr. Devious or Cherrichiodo or some of the other very talented theme builders around here.

I would do some more searching...
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

jsenn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2491D393
    check out the modern bold with flick-n-slide that is posted up here. I've downloaded many themes in the few months I have had my phone, but I always go back to this one. It's great!
    "Shortcuts can slow you down"

-Jack Johnson

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    I feel the same way! The first few weeks I got my BB I was theme hunting. I must have went through a 100+ themes in the themes category, but I couldn't find much that I liked. There was this matrix theme that was very good, but opera mini doesn't work when its activated, there's another one I have but it has the same problem as the matrix one.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Yeah I have to agree that there are a lot of great themes here on pinstack. But dude if your in graphic design you should be able to kick out some pretty sick themes yourself. You should give give it a try. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rok8man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jsenn View Post
    check out the modern bold with flick-n-slide that is posted up here. I've downloaded many themes in the few months I have had my phone, but I always go back to this one. It's great!
    I agree with jsenn I have downloaded many themes but I usually end up using either the Modern Bold, Verizon or the iBerry themes and just switch out the wallpaper couple of times a week. I just think those three themes are all I will ever need.

Fu53d no está en línea Stack level 2
    I feel the same way too Jore, I'm also a graphic designer but I'm not as picky tho. I feel that I should start making my own themes but time forbids me to do so. I am very attracted to the clean and default themes and how icons are placed on the banner along with fonts, but I guess that's because I am trained to do so as a graphic designer

But I give a lot of credit to these theme designers out there, keep doing what you're doing
    Last edited by Fu53d; 11-11-2008 at 07:06 PM.
    My Imaginary friend thinks you have mental problems...

Heavy Fluid no está en línea Stack level 2
    I feel the same way. I downloaded Plazmic, and with a little time, and a little help, I made my own. Now that I figured out how to do what I want with it, I almost have the perfect theme.

It takes patience, time, and you need to be organized. A good graphic editor, GIMP or Photoshop, and you can really get just about anything you want.

gdekock74 no está en línea Stack level 1
    have a look at my new one I posted...clean and very nice icons
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f30/free_...0/#post1205078

RickGmi no está en línea Stack level 1
    Feel the same way. I drive a lot and wear reading glasses and the themes that the 8330 came with seem to be the ones I end up going right back to.. wish I could find a decent L like that is on there but has the message area,
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)