Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah AMCAT I'm not saying there isn't a copyright but people still use and sell ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

frank89bb no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Yeah AMCAT I'm not saying there isn't a copyright but people still use and sell these icons in there themes ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Maxx730 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    Ok woah, i didnt direct it torward ecrus or devious i was just asking calm down! I dont want to drive anyone away! I just wanted to know if i could do the same thing. Thank you for the compliments people and i respect all the other theme makers

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just as a follow-up.

I am in no way 'hating' or attempting to 'disrespect' any of the aforementioned theme makers on this site. Believe me, you all have my utmost respect for what you do. I am well aware of the amount of time and effort you all spend in your daily lives aside from theme making, as I am in a boat much similar to you all.

My initial response to this thread was only intended to inform a highly misinformed individual on this subject.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx730 View Post
    well i have the website, and the paypal doesnt cost anything but i gues
    Paypal deducts a precentage of the amount paid to you. So, it does cost something for the seller.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ecruz0102 View Post
    frank i took sometime off from theme making. it does take alot of you especially when you dealing with animation. Devious is talented and when he takes a break he comes back better than ever. We all have day jobs. theme making for us is a hobby we share to everyone. I came back after taking sometime off and made android and few more to come. Ipod Icons are so easy to make and its out there on almost everywebsite you could think of. You do know alot of our business. You have written alot of positive comments on my themes and about my family which nobody in this forums knows about which i ponder who you are.
    Man! I hate how the BEST Theme Builders on here have to defend themselves to this guy. Unacceptable!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    for those of you who would like to know...

frank89bb, aka jayjay7411, aka bbking7969, aka camaro1989, aka jacksmith8955 was banned last week from pinstack for using multiple accounts.

a blatant disregard for the user agreement and/or the posting rules & guidelines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12