Well, I just got a BlackBerry 7105t today from T-mobile. Payed fricken $300 for it. ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

AndyM3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Screwed the f*** out of my BlackBerry

Advertisement

Well, I just got a BlackBerry 7105t today from T-mobile. Payed fricken $300 for it. I downloaded something called 'themes.zip' over at another forum, now I can't find the thread because when I try to my crappy computer crashes.

Anyways, I thought it would be cool to install some new themes onto my BB. Well, I opened up the 'BlackBerry Desktop Manager' software that came with my BB, installed the themes fromt he .zip, and now my BB is f***ed up bad. Like, it has this plain ugly theme on it now (see below) and I can't even find where to change the theme (I thought it was in 'settings', of course thanks to this theme there IS no 'settings' button, only an 'options' one but there's nothing with 'themes' to be found anywhere).

I don't know what to do. I'm sick of stupid crap like this happening in my life. You guys are my only hope and if no one here can help me, I'm afraid mobile phones can go f*** themselves because I'm never bothering with them again.

:Mad:

vyperz no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    240F667B

Re: Screwed the f*** out of my BlackBerry

Welcome to pinstack.com AndyM3!~

We're sorry to hear about your BB theme situation, but we'll do our best to help you. Help is on the way!~
    vipz o';'o

Pinstack.com ~ where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Get your Pinstack Gear here!~

PIN/ID
    240F667B

Howdy AndyM3,

From the icons screen, do you see a 'Tools' icon? If so, press the track wheel to select 'Tools'. Now look for 'Settings' icon, and press the track wheel. Then look for 'theme'. You should be able to locate this, and select the default them on your device.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if this helped, so we can try to find another solution to your dilemma.
    vipz o';'o

Hey there vyperz,

Sorry for sounding like a complete spaz, I finally did get it working normally last night. I think it was actually a problem with my computer, after my computer crashed - it started reading everything off of the BlackBerry fine. The 'Tools' icon wasn't on my menu at the time however, I only had Options and then when I clicked into that it went into the Settings, but 'Themes' was no where to be found there (or anywhere else).

It seems to be working fine though, no idea what happened.

Thank you for your help though and your welcome to the forums,
    Andy

tweber78 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    214b43dc

Thumbs up Re: Screwed the f*** out of my BlackBerry

Hey there AndyM3, Sounds like I am late to the party. Welcome to Pinstack.com first off.

I am glad Vyperz was able to help. He was correct, we all would have jumped in to help you. He sent the word out last night to a few of us, to see if we could help with your theme problem. I am glad to hear you got it worked out.

Spend some tim in the forums, you can learn a lot about your new BB here. And if you need anything just ask.
    ~Tweber78~
    akatweber78@pinstack.com
    Pinstack.com – where Blackberry Professionals Connect!

PIN/ID
    240F667B

You're most welcome AndyM3!~

I'm glad you got it working!~ No worries, I know we all spaz out one time or another. It happens to me too. LOL :ahh:

Yeah, tweber78 is right!~ Spend some time in the forums, you can learn a lot here and about your device. And the best part is, we're all here to help each other out, and to have FUN!~ ROCK ON!~
    vipz o';'o

Thank you for the welcome, tweber78.

I'm definitely going to spend some time here guys, I mean - I just bought this thing, so I might as well make the most use out of it. It's amazing what possability these little suckers have in them. :P

Unfortunately I don't have internet access on mine (yet), T-Mobile charges $20/mo for BlackBerry internet access. And as far as I know, there is no way to get around it, so I guess I'm going to have to save up a few paychecks so I can get internet access on mine.

Thanks again tweber78 and vyperz,
    Andy

dcfroe no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400A8659

Welcome Andy,

I too have experimented around and sometimes it messes things up a bit. But there is always a fix and on this forum are some VERY SMART people to help us all out.

Welcome and good luck
    Have a Great BB day

DCFROE
    400A8659