I downloaded some icons and wallpapers off pinstack earlier today for a theme I'm making. ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

white2003 no está en línea Stack level 3

Roundtrans icons

Advertisement

I downloaded some icons and wallpapers off pinstack earlier today for a theme I'm making. I used the roundtrans green icons. They are great icons but the only issue is they don't have the profile icons. For example the profile normal, profile custom, profile vibrate, profile loud, and profile off ones. I can't remember which download had the icons in it. Does anyone know where I can find icons for the different profiles?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    there are a bunch of them in the download section.just download all of them and browse through them.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

The ones I'm using are from Theme goodies 1 (meters, icons, menus, buttons & more) but unfortunately they are missing the profile icons. I'll keep downloading them to try to the ones I'm looking for.Ozrial, who made that theme, icons pack last logged in 06-06-2008 06:25 PM. I just sent him a pm just in case he is still around.

I want to say how awesome gimp is. I never knew about it until someone posted about it last night. I'm using the sound icons from the Precision240x320 icons and added them to the roundtrans phone icon Ozrial uploaded since there weren't any profiles icons.

I tried to use mspaint at first, lol. It was bad.

I'm building a Halo theme for my 8830. I wish the active call background screen wasn't grayed out. Anyone know why that is?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Look in Cherri's Goodies 2.. i believe that she has a folder for profiles. they are not the round ones, but I like the headphones icons. Check it out.