How can i set my BB Home screen to have no wallpaper at all? Just ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

skyline no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20418B87

Remove Wallpaper

Advertisement

How can i set my BB Home screen to have no wallpaper at all? Just a white background? (apart from creating a white image and sending that to myself and setting that image as my home screen)

thanks guys

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Re: Remove Wallpaper

I'm thinking that's what you'll have to do. Depending on the theme you're using, for instance, Zen them the default wallpaper is a road with some clouds n what not.. but cingular theme is just an off white screen with everything in orange. So .. check your themes, find one that has a blank white screen, and if you don't have one, find a blank white image and set it as your homescreen.

And welcome to Pinstack

Jade
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hello skyline, welcome to pinstack. Some themes have no image at all. For me the BB Insight-Icon and BB Insight-List both have no image on the homescreen.

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

Hi Chris, you're following me again.. question though.. both my insight icon and list themes have wallpapers.. is that odd? lol. it's the same wall paper that is on the Zen theme.
    One out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Well, I have Sprint-Nextel and both my 7100i and my 8703e have no image... could be cuz Im with Sprint?

Spamdumpster no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    2423c9c5

I created a plain black wallpaper to use with the Dimension today theme. Use mspaint, set attributes to the screen size (i.e., 240x260 for 7100/8100 models). It's about 4 kb.

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

spamdumpster is correct. easiest way to get that to your phone is to email it to yourself. open. save. set as wallpaper