Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

thats crazy C, I really like the way you split the icons at the bottom_very ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

thats crazy C, I really like the way you split the icons at the bottom_very original

guts no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31D6F9F9
    Het man I just joined the forums here and was looking over your astonishing work. So I tried about 5 of your themes on my 8130 pearl only to almost cry that they wouldn't apply. Is there something I might be doing wrong or are they non compatible with this series?
    Anyway your doing amazing work and seems the customers really enjoy it. Thanks for your help man!!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by guts View Post
    Het man I just joined the forums here and was looking over your astonishing work. So I tried about 5 of your themes on my 8130 pearl only to almost cry that they wouldn't apply. Is there something I might be doing wrong or are they non compatible with this series?
    Anyway your doing amazing work and seems the customers really enjoy it. Thanks for your help man!!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    most of Raton's themes are for use with the 83xx series of phones.

if you ask nice enough he may port a couple of them over
    he's a cool dude. ya never know.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    31D6F9F9
    Awesome
    Ill have to do that. He's got some really good work and its hard to find good themes. Thanks for your help man ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Awesome
    Ill have to do that. He's got some really good work and its hard to find good themes. Thanks for your help man ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    oh dude I did nothing.

I guess I should have talked to Raton first before I just volunteered him like that.
    keep in mind he is a busy dude, so you know politely request and just see what he says.

sorry raton I was half asleep when I volunterered your services.\

oh and GUTS!!
    welcome to the stacks man!!!!
    hang out, chat, learn, live, love.
    This is an amazing place to frequent!!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    31D6F9F9
    Oh no dude I was thanking you for your advice. And thanks as well. It does seem like a good place. Friendly and helpful ppl. Can't ask for much more!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Awesome
    First of all, welcome to Pinstack. Thanks for the comment on my themes. You've joined just in time to see the images. The images were gone for a few days now but with the help from the site's admins jblackfish and admin azstar they're back. Okay, I understand you have a pearl and you wanted a theme made for your device, please let me know which one you would like. I know you cannot send personal messages as of yet because you have not posted 10 times yet. As my dear friend Luciferseamus said, I will be able to grant your request as long as you provide me with the information I need. For instance, what OS are you running on your device. You may find out by hitting alt/shift/h and it should prompt you to a window displaying whether you are running 4.2 or 4.3 or 4.5. Please let me know, this information is crucial for me to be able to export it for the right OS (operating software) and device. Once again, thank you and welcome to Pinstack. Also, as Luciferseamus mentioned we're more than just themes, we're here to help everyone equally and no question is a stupid one so don't be shy and ask; it's the only way to learn. Trust me you'd be learning from the best around. The people here are the greatest and very helpful. Enjoy your stay and hope to see more of you.

P.S. Guts, please edit your profile by adding your device model and some more info so that next time we know what device you're using and we'll avoid asking for it. Just to make things easier that's all . Thanks once again. See you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    oh dude I did nothing.

I guess I should have talked to Raton first before I just volunteered him like that.
    keep in mind he is a busy dude, so you know politely request and just see what he says.

sorry raton I was half asleep when I volunterered your services.\

oh and GUTS!!
    welcome to the stacks man!!!!
    hang out, chat, learn, live, love.
    This is an amazing place to frequent!!
    Thank you for your help Lucifer,

I just got up and saw all my images back thanks to azstar and jblackfish. They RULE!!! They just made my saturday morning . Don't worry about volunteering me, you know I'll never say no. Thank you for replying to Guts' post and explaining to him what's required from him as I was out cold . Enjoy your weekend dude.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    31D6F9F9
    Yeah now I'm dumb lol I can't find where to update my profile. And Ty again I'm using os 4.3. :] ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    guts, you need to update your profile from your computer, can't do it via the WAP/mobile version of the site
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Yeah now I'm dumb lol I can't find where to update my profile. And Ty again I'm using os 4.3. :] ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    up towards the top of the page is a link to "my control panel"
    check that out
    once in there on the left you will see an option for
    "edit your details"
    all the info should be placed in there!!!

welcome again

and Raton, I'm sorry you were so cold out there yesterday!
    hope if warms up for ya!!

glad you didin't mind me volunteering you!! I figured you'd like to have even one more person using your themes! I know I would!
    lol
    have a great day guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    guts, you need to update your profile from your computer, can't do it via the WAP/mobile version of the site
    excellent point glad you caught that!!
    morning AZ

PIN/ID
    31D6F9F9
    Ahhhhh lol that would explain everything

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    This is what makes this site so Awesome!!!Everyone is here to help each other! Way to go Azstar and Luciferseamus!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    31D6F9F9
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    This is what makes this site so Awesome!!!Everyone is here to help each other! Way to go Azstar and Luciferseamus!
    Yes everyone here is more then helpful and I can't thank you all enough...grated I have only been a part of pinstack for roughly 5 hours, I've gotten more feedback, advice, and help then I ever have in ANY forum. Kudos to all

no problem man!!!
    we are all here to help!

PIN/ID
    31D6F9F9
    and I'm greatful...well I
    finished my profile and all is
    up to date. Thanks
    Luciferseamus, and AZ!!

Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast