Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 47484950515253 LastLast

Trying to at least. Lol... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Trying to at least. Lol

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    3 Days left till this thread hits one year since I last opened it. I would like to thank you all for your support. I'm sorry for not releasing as many themes as I used to. I enjoyed making themes for all of you. Thanks so much again.

Be good
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    3 days and counting... ! Congrats Raton ! Great thread !

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Wassup Rat, still a working on mine???(Custom blue leopard for the 83xx??)
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Smile That's all folks

It all began a year ago when I was so eager to push my themes out there for everyone to enjoy. I was so happy to have finally learned how to make my own themes. I enjoyed making themes and still do but I just don't see myself releasing themes as I used to anymore. It's been a long journey with you all and I have seriously enjoyed your gratitude as well as your criticism.

I would like to thank Hayden, Cherrichiodo, JBlackfish and Lavagirl as well as AZ the ones who originally helped me set up this thread back then when I was struggling to set up my thread and everything else to accomodate everyone with my themes.

My themes will be here for you to enjoy and still download until the links die or the site goes down or whatever happens first. I won't be taking them down as I feel a great deal of gratitude for the admins and everyone else in the community here. Thank you all very much for your support, I'm not leaving; instead, I'm just taking a nice break from theming. I leave you all in the hands of our new theme developers who've emerged from different places and have their own perceptions when it comes to what the users may like.

Adios!

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Hi everyone,

From now on I will be posting all my themes on this thread. The reason why I'm doing this is to make it easier for you guys to see what I have available for you to download. Just trying to keep everything organized. I have themes all over the place and I just thought I'll make it easier for you. I am starting this thread with a new theme. Keep checking as I will be uploading themes on this thread. I will not post them elsewhere. I'm gonna start this new thread with a new theme I've been working on for the past two days. It's one of my favorite bands . Hope you like it. I will also try to remake previous themes and also add as many as I can to please as many people as possible. As always feedback would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy!!

Theme #1: A Perfect Circle 83xx 4.5 only + Ringtones

(Icons are customizable)

OTA:

http://raton2.ra.ohost.de/APC/com_pl...C_by_Raton.jad

What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

kjbennett no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am a bold 9000 user and I would love to have that led zeppelin theme.. it looks awesome

thanks kjbennett87

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thank you. I haven't created any themes lately but I would love to see how it looks on the bold.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hey bro, long time no chat lol. I see you got a iPhone huh?

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648
    hey Raton; listen i just switch 2 a 8900 previously 8320. plz tell me u r going to keep my new baby looking great with some theme . specially BLUE THEME. let me kbow where i can find some of ur good theme. 2 the 8900 curve i i luv all the theme u made 4 my bb. plz help me out. I need a new theme. Thx Sorash <3.

mijabr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Raton, is there anyway you could make that A Perfect Circle theme for the 8350i 4.6? This has to be the best theme that I had EEEEEVVVVVVEEEEERRRR scene! Like my themes black! :-) thank you Raton!!

oefares no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Broken Link :(

Here you my fellow theme junkies.

Please let me know what you think of this one. Hope you like it...

DOWNLOAD!
    Been away for a while. I've had a Raton theme for about a year, it was one of the first ones made I was just looking for something fresh and i love it, but the link is broke.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by oefares View Post
    Been away for a while. I've had a Raton theme for about a year, it was one of the first ones made I was just looking for something fresh and i love it, but the link is broke.
    Thank you for your kind words. I stopped making themes exactly because I could not host my themes where I used to upload them to. I'll let you know if I can either share my theme file something I never dreamt of doing but what the heck I don't care. I'll let you know what I can do
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

lordhavmercy no está en línea Stack level 3
    Damn Raton I love your themes, I wish u was still making themes cause man I have a 8330m running 4.5 and I would love a blackposter theme for it. I have a pic and can get more. The pic I have is the Zodiac Sex positions poster. Here is my pin:30b217b2 just pin me and I'll send the pic. Or email me at r.t.oliver@hotmail.com if u can/able still to do it.

driollano no está en línea Stack level 1
    I see you made a Matrix animated "falling codes" theme for the Curve 8900. I would LOVE this same theme for my Bold 9700! Can you help me, I'd really appreciate it...

jose369 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi everyone,

This is my second Storm Theme since we got the beta CDK 4.7. Yesterday I released the Matrix theme which is leaning more towards the guys' side I guess but today I decided to share something a little girlie if that's even the case with this theme. I still have trouble getting in touch with my feminine side . Anyway, here it is gals and guys. Lemme know what you think...Enjoy!

PICS

OTA

http://raton2.ra.ohost.de/A Touch of Blue/com_plazmic_theme_A_Touch_of_Blue_by__aton.jad

may you be able to make this theme for the 8310 but with out the messages and calender bars in the screen.?
    i would appreciate it