Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 43444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by raton Thank you guys hi raton I love all your themes I've ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

pirata45 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Thank you guys
    hi raton I love all your themes I've downloaded many of them. But I'm gonna ask you a special theme about Mexico. Can you do that please. Thanks in advance

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    A theme based on Mexico? Like a flag? What's your device and what OS are you running on your bb?

pirata45 no está en línea Stack level 1
    A theme based on Mexico? Like a flag? What's your device and what OS are you running on your bb?
    thanks for interesting I have a bb curve 8900 I'm running on os 4.6. A theme based on flag is sound good thank you very much
    very much

sunny293 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Request

Dear Raton,

I just went from page 1 up to 48 one by one to have a look at your themes and followed the dialogues. It is so refreshing to see how you and the others correspond with each other. But mostly I am amazed by your creativity and the beauty of your themes. Not to mention by your giving, humble and funny attitude!!
    People like you are rare buddy!! May God bless you.
    I just dowloaded your "Orange" and "Perfect Circle" Themes. I guess I will spend the next days just going through your themes and exchange them because they are really really nice. And I will definately recommend you to all BB'ers I know here in Indonesia.
    My personal favourite is the Ferrari Carbon Theme and I would like to ask you that if you are in the mood to make it for 8320 O.S 4.5! I would greatly appreciate it.
    Don't stop using your talent! Do you have any idea of how many people you make happy!! You ROCK man!!
    Ja Rule, who??
    Ra Rule!!!

Sunny293

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Oh wow. Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. It makes me so happy people from way out there have noticed my themes. So thankful for your compliment. I'll keep on making some more themes since I'm now keeping my bb
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny293 View Post
    Dear Raton,

I just went from page 1 up to 48 one by one to have a look at your themes and followed the dialogues. It is so refreshing to see how you and the others correspond with each other. But mostly I am amazed by your creativity and the beauty of your themes. Not to mention by your giving, humble and funny attitude!!
    People like you are rare buddy!! May God bless you.
    I just dowloaded your "Orange" and "Perfect Circle" Themes. I guess I will spend the next days just going through your themes and exchange them because they are really really nice. And I will definately recommend you to all BB'ers I know here in Indonesia.
    My personal favourite is the Ferrari Carbon Theme and I would like to ask you that if you are in the mood to make it for 8320 O.S 4.5! I would greatly appreciate it.
    Don't stop using your talent! Do you have any idea of how many people you make happy!! You ROCK man!!
    Ja Rule, who??
    Ra Rule!!!

Sunny293

sunny293 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Jiiipiiie!!!

Oh man, that is really great news!!! I was wondering wthr you have already changed your BB into an Iphone!!?? How lucky for all Pinstacker's that you gave it a second thought.
    Keep on rocking buddy. The sky is the limit if I look at your talent.
    If you are in any mood of making the Ferrari Carbon (your theme Nr. 28, 29 & 30, page 17)) theme for 83xx (8320) I would be exceedingly glad! For now, thank you for replying Ra Rule.
    Have a good day, good life and no worries, be happy man!!

sunny

seymour72 no está en línea Stack level 3

Soccer theme

Any chance the Soccer theme for the Curve (8330) will be posted soon? Thanks
    Jenny-
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today"

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Yeah, I kinda cancelled the release of that soccer theme because when my pc crapped out on me I lost all my fonts the stock 4.7 plazmic came with and I was so mad that the initial idea went with the fonts. I could try to re-do it but the thing is that it won't be as glorious as I had originally set it to be.

Yeah, I kinda cancelled the release of that soccer theme because when my pc crapped out on me I lost all my fonts the stock 4.7 plazmic came with and I was so mad that the initial idea went with the fonts. I could try to re-do it but the thing is that it won't be as glorious as I had originally set it to be.
    That would be really great! Let me know when it is ready for download!
    Jenny-

shannav no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hook em horns ota for tour

Is the Soccer theme ready?
    Jenny-

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    disregard
    Last edited by raton; 10-31-2009 at 03:19 PM.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

dstorey no está en línea Stack level 1
    Any chance you have been able to work on the jscroll theme for the tour? Adding a hidden weather icon? I love all your themes, you are extremely talented and blackberry users are so lucky to have guys like you to make our blackerrys better!!
    Lots of love
    Devan

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thank you guys. Well, after a couple of days of hell with my pc. (crashed) I was able to bring it back to life yet again lol but much much much better now. I can now see my old fonts . So, I will be making my themes like I used to in the past. I'm so excited. Now, if only Plazmic would release a new update tool kit that would make my life a little better. Hopefully, I'll get some time to mess around with it that is if my girlie lets me of course...I was lucky she let me fix my pc without nagging every 10 minutes. Anywho, I'll be posting some new themes hopefully soon. Just keep your eyes peeled. About that soccer theme I don't know if I'll get to it but I'll try since I have to recreate the darn theme from scratch. Thanks for your kind words everyone. I think I'll retire when this thread reaches its anniversary
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I hope it looks okay. I haven't tested it cuz I don't have a 83xx no more
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/998; U; en) Presto/2.2.0
    it came out r8..
    thnx raton,, u the man