Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Hi guys, is this issue for both themes? In theme builder it does reflect the ... Free BlackBerry Themes forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

Hi guys, is this issue for both themes? In theme builder it does reflect the walls changed to the ones posted on the pics but why oh why wouldn't it show on your phones I have yet to find out. I'm going to try to use the stock theme and replace the walls for testing purposes tonight and load it so you can test it for me. Perhaps Plazmic did it again and provided us theme builders with another crappy version of CDK
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    No biggie, it is all good.

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    I'm thinking your right. I built a few for my tour and the same thing every time......thanks Plazmic lol

Oh yeah it happened on both the Jscroll and U.

The guinea pig as left the building LOL
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

williamsj83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305845BF
    Um Raton im waiting on some more stuff for the Storm..

jhennd no está en línea Stack level 2
    are all of your themes OTA only?

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^^Yes, they're all OTA only. Sorry but I don't share zip files as there are those individuals who may steal my themes and post them elsewhere as theirs. I'm not saying you would but there are those who do this at random sites.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

mr360feen no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Hi, I've made a handful I believe for your device. I made iphonish/aurora/and some other ones which is hard to remember since I've released so many it's kinda hard to keep track of all of them I apologize. It should definitely state 8350 on them. I'm sorry but I know they're there. I'll try to get you a link but they're somewhere in the multitude of pages on this thread
    Theme # 4Theme #9 Red, Theme #11 RPM, Theme # 15 GIR, (this one i really want Theme #17 Scarface), Theme #22 Puscifer

THIS is the theme i was talking about thanks raton

my bb is 8350i nextel thanks

bryer1999 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30CAC076
    I just downloaded your official theme for the tour, however the screen flickers during a phone call not realy sure why but other than that it is awsome. I was woundering if you can create a tow truck oriented theme with solid icons I am a tow truck driver and I think that would be cool.

Also can you please re-realease the rpm theme for the tour 9630 that theme is awsome with solid icons as I am not a big fan of the see thru icons.

I am willing to make a donation to your creative themes if you can make these wishes of mine come true....

Thank You. Brian
    Last edited by bryer1999; 08-18-2009 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Misspelled words

jbrill1012 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30B7FF06
    Quote Originally Posted by bryer1999 View Post
    I just downloaded your official theme for the tour, however the screen flickers during a phone call not realy sure why but other than that it is awsome. I was woundering if you can create a tow truck oriented theme with solid icons I am a tow truck driver and I think that would be cool.

Also can you please re-realease the rpm theme for the tour 9630 that theme is awsome with solid icons as I am not a big fan of the see thru icons.

I am willing to make a donation to your creative themes if you can make these wishes of mine come true....

Thank You. Brian
    I think the flickering of the screen is related to an issue with plazmic. I get a solid image of what I set for the background image of a call and can't see anything other than that image while in the call. When I end the call it will flicker and go back to the home screen.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hi Raton,
    Pls let me know if there is a U Theme for the 8900 ?
    Another interesting one would be a double bottom dock, with icons similar to the Storm.
    I would be very glad with your help.
    ...and thanks for all the great work you are doing. It seems to me your talent is inexhaustible...

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Hi Raton,
    Pls let me know if there is a U Theme for the 8900 ?
    Another interesting one would be a double bottom dock, with icons similar to the Storm.
    I would be very glad with your help.
    ...and thanks for all the great work you are doing. It seems to me your talent is inexhaustible...
    Thank you everyone,

I want to start off by saying that I'm not going to be making any tour themes until plazmic fixes the issue with the patch they've provided us with. It's glitchy and it makes my theme builder crash and act very uncooperative. I have tried to run it several times after making the two themes I created but it truly made my system go bonkers. I will try to create more 8900/storm themes from now on. About your request for the RPM themes and the U theme for the 8900 that can be arranged as a matter of fact I'm working on a "U" animated matrix theme for my device which I'll end up probably sharing here. I'm not looking for donations really. The reason why I created my donate button was because there were a few people requesting me to get one so they could donate for my work. This is a hobby for me and I don't expect to get paid for it; however, as stated many times before dontfeel obliged to donate or comment on my themes just try to keep it friendly. Thank you all and thank you all for your support. I'll keep you posted when my new ideas are released and/or just keep checking on this thread for updates . Take care
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Raton - Thanks.
    You deserve the praise, and if buddies feel like giving a donation it's because they recognize your work and are more than thankful for it...
    Your words are kind, though. Keep it up.

bryer1999 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30CAC076
    I agree your themes are awsome and the fact that you make them available to your followers is even cooler and I believe that if somone makes a request and you honor it than you deserve something in return more than just a thank you..

kam2958 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; Media Center PC 5.1; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)

kam2958 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had the "perfect circle" on my 8330 and loved it,I never knew it was some sort of "band" but do you think that it's possible to make this for the 9630 tour. For me, it has more to do with "life" than a band. Just wondering, thanks k
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; Media Center PC 5.1; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)